In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse between September 23 and October 10:
Ryan Stephens (30), of Mendip Road, Portishead. Criminal damage: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 100 hours’ community work, ordered to pay £100 compensation, £620 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty. Theft: Ordered to pay £20 compensation.
Gordon Lawton (49), of North Street, Nailsea. Criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, six-month restraining order.
Susan Bennett (57), of Oldfield, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined £200 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 24 months.
Ivona Koktava (33), of Eastway, Nailsea. Drink-driving: Fined £535 plus £85 costs and £53 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 40 months.
You may also want to watch:
Maxwell Fortune (18), of Meadow Road, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined £150 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 19 months.
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Christmas lights lift spirits in Portishead
- 9 Clevedon postie brightens community and raises cash for children's charity
- 10 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards