In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse between September 23 and October 10:
Ryan Stephens (30), of Mendip Road, Portishead. Criminal damage: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 100 hours’ community work, ordered to pay £100 compensation, £620 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty. Theft: Ordered to pay £20 compensation.
Gordon Lawton (49), of North Street, Nailsea. Criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, six-month restraining order.
Susan Bennett (57), of Oldfield, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined £200 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 24 months.
Ivona Koktava (33), of Eastway, Nailsea. Drink-driving: Fined £535 plus £85 costs and £53 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 40 months.
You may also want to watch:
Maxwell Fortune (18), of Meadow Road, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined £150 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 19 months.
- 1 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 2 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 U-turn as West of England Combined Authority formally opposes Bristol Airport expansion
- 5 Duck race raises £1,000 for children's hospice
- 6 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
- 7 WIN: Tickets to latest James Bond film
- 8 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival
- 9 Procession held at beach memorial to give thanks to NHS
- 10 Woodspring Women earn first ever win over Burnham United Ladies Reserves