In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse between September 23 and October 10:
Ryan Stephens (30), of Mendip Road, Portishead. Criminal damage: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 100 hours’ community work, ordered to pay £100 compensation, £620 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty. Theft: Ordered to pay £20 compensation.
Gordon Lawton (49), of North Street, Nailsea. Criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, six-month restraining order.
Susan Bennett (57), of Oldfield, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined £200 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 24 months.
Ivona Koktava (33), of Eastway, Nailsea. Drink-driving: Fined £535 plus £85 costs and £53 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 40 months.
You may also want to watch:
Maxwell Fortune (18), of Meadow Road, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined £150 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 19 months.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 7 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 8 Special school expansion progress
- 9 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset