In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between September 12-22:
* Simon Kent (47), of Yeoward Road, Clevedon. Criminal damage: Fined £215 and ordered to pay £271.24 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Daniel Wright (21), of Hazell Close, Clevedon. Possession of a class B drug: Fined £160 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Grzegorz Jagiello (40), of Tweed Road, Clevedon. Drink-driving: 12 weeks in prison suspended for 24 months, fined £150 and ordered to pay £620 costs and £115 victim surcharge, and banned from driving for 48 months.
* Craig Walters (34), of Victoria Road, Clevedon. Threatening behaviour: 16 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Luke Sheppard (21), of Downside Road, Backwell. Criminal damage: Six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £232.04 compensation, plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Possession of class A drug: Fined £135.
- 1 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 4 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 5 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 6 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 9 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 10 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset