In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between September 12-22:
* Simon Kent (47), of Yeoward Road, Clevedon. Criminal damage: Fined £215 and ordered to pay £271.24 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Daniel Wright (21), of Hazell Close, Clevedon. Possession of a class B drug: Fined £160 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Grzegorz Jagiello (40), of Tweed Road, Clevedon. Drink-driving: 12 weeks in prison suspended for 24 months, fined £150 and ordered to pay £620 costs and £115 victim surcharge, and banned from driving for 48 months.
* Craig Walters (34), of Victoria Road, Clevedon. Threatening behaviour: 16 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Luke Sheppard (21), of Downside Road, Backwell. Criminal damage: Six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £232.04 compensation, plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Possession of class A drug: Fined £135.
- 1 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 4 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 5 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 6 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 7 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 8 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 9 Council plea to public as services impacted by pingdemic
- 10 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working