In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between September 12-22:
* Simon Kent (47), of Yeoward Road, Clevedon. Criminal damage: Fined £215 and ordered to pay £271.24 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Daniel Wright (21), of Hazell Close, Clevedon. Possession of a class B drug: Fined £160 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Grzegorz Jagiello (40), of Tweed Road, Clevedon. Drink-driving: 12 weeks in prison suspended for 24 months, fined £150 and ordered to pay £620 costs and £115 victim surcharge, and banned from driving for 48 months.
* Craig Walters (34), of Victoria Road, Clevedon. Threatening behaviour: 16 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Luke Sheppard (21), of Downside Road, Backwell. Criminal damage: Six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £232.04 compensation, plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Possession of class A drug: Fined £135.
- 1 Mixed fortunes for Backwell Flax Bourton sides
- 2 Charlie Rich: Ashton & Backwell United name Rich as Stuart Jones' replacement
- 3 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 4 Goff comes good in Clevedon Sailing Club's Town Plate
- 5 May 17: Pubs reopen indoors and coaches set off on first holidays
- 6 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
- 7 May 17: Backwell pool reopens after £400k works
- 8 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 9 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 10 Vaccine does work against Indian variant, says health secretary