In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between September 12-22:
* Simon Kent (47), of Yeoward Road, Clevedon. Criminal damage: Fined £215 and ordered to pay £271.24 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Daniel Wright (21), of Hazell Close, Clevedon. Possession of a class B drug: Fined £160 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Grzegorz Jagiello (40), of Tweed Road, Clevedon. Drink-driving: 12 weeks in prison suspended for 24 months, fined £150 and ordered to pay £620 costs and £115 victim surcharge, and banned from driving for 48 months.
* Craig Walters (34), of Victoria Road, Clevedon. Threatening behaviour: 16 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Luke Sheppard (21), of Downside Road, Backwell. Criminal damage: Six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £232.04 compensation, plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Possession of class A drug: Fined £135.
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 3 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 4 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 5 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 6 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 7 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 8 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 9 Appeal after man injured in robbery
- 10 Countryside charity condemns plan to build 600 homes in village