In The Dock
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse from June 21 to July 12:
Martin Lawrence (45), of Friendship Grove, Nailsea. Assault: Fined £175 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
Stephen Treanor (38), of Beaconsfield Road, Clevedon. Assault: 12-month community order with restraining order, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
Mary Vauden (59), of Stonebridge, Clevedon. Assault: One day’s detention, ordered to pay £85 costs. Assaulting a police officer: No separate penalty.
Ryan Day (24), of Kenn Road, Clevedon. Assaulting a police officer: One-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay £400 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
John Clarke (32), of Badger Rise, Portishead. Drink-driving: Four weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to carry out 200 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge, banned from driving for three years. Driving while disqualified: No separate penalty. Driving without insurance: No separate penalty.
Robert Down (42), of Backwell Hill Road, Backwell. Drink-driving: Fined £200 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 14 months.
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 3 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 4 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 5 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 6 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 7 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 8 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 9 Portishead Town set up Community Christmas Cheer to help local town
- 10 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign