In The Dock
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse from June 21 to July 12:
Martin Lawrence (45), of Friendship Grove, Nailsea. Assault: Fined £175 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
Stephen Treanor (38), of Beaconsfield Road, Clevedon. Assault: 12-month community order with restraining order, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
Mary Vauden (59), of Stonebridge, Clevedon. Assault: One day’s detention, ordered to pay £85 costs. Assaulting a police officer: No separate penalty.
Ryan Day (24), of Kenn Road, Clevedon. Assaulting a police officer: One-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay £400 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
John Clarke (32), of Badger Rise, Portishead. Drink-driving: Four weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to carry out 200 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge, banned from driving for three years. Driving while disqualified: No separate penalty. Driving without insurance: No separate penalty.
Robert Down (42), of Backwell Hill Road, Backwell. Drink-driving: Fined £200 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 14 months.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 6 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 7 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 8 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 PICTURES: Hot air balloons take flight over Bristol at Fiesta Fortnight launch