In The Dock
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse from June 21 to July 12:
Martin Lawrence (45), of Friendship Grove, Nailsea. Assault: Fined £175 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
Stephen Treanor (38), of Beaconsfield Road, Clevedon. Assault: 12-month community order with restraining order, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
Mary Vauden (59), of Stonebridge, Clevedon. Assault: One day’s detention, ordered to pay £85 costs. Assaulting a police officer: No separate penalty.
Ryan Day (24), of Kenn Road, Clevedon. Assaulting a police officer: One-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay £400 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
John Clarke (32), of Badger Rise, Portishead. Drink-driving: Four weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to carry out 200 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge, banned from driving for three years. Driving while disqualified: No separate penalty. Driving without insurance: No separate penalty.
Robert Down (42), of Backwell Hill Road, Backwell. Drink-driving: Fined £200 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 14 months.
- 1 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 2 May 17: What can't open when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Boy, 17, 'with machete' arrested in village
- 4 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected
- 5 Conservative named as Avon and Somerset police and crime commissioner
- 6 Community festival to return to Nailsea this summer
- 7 New chairman for Nailsea Town Council
- 8 LOCAL ELECTIONS: Who you can vote for in the by-election tomorrow
- 9 Urgent need for volunteers to help with vaccinations
- 10 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing