In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
These cases were held at North Somerset Courthouse from May 20 to June 3:
* Marcus Bellew-Cutliffe (22), of Sunnyside Road, Clevedon. Three counts of theft: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 60 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £900 compensation, £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Tracy Bibby (32), of Rushmoor, Clevedon. Drug-driving: Fined £235 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for three years.
* Michael Fraher (25), of Engine Lane, Nailsea. Criminal damage: Ordered to pay £200 compensation. Possession of class A drug: Fined £215 plus £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Gavin Lee (37), of Greenway Park, Clevedon. Driving without due care and attention: Fined £54 plus £310 costs and £20 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with four penalty points.
* Mark Hudson (24), of Jesmond Road, Clevedon. Four counts of sending an offensive message: Four weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, 12-month restraining order, ordered to pay £85 costs and £80 victim surcharge.
* Lee Winks (29), of Mizzymead Rise, Nailsea. Assault: Sent to prison for 26 weeks, 18-month restraining order and ordered to pay an £80 victim surcharge.