In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between March 4-31:
* Christopher Caddick (54), of Brookfield Walk, Clevedon. Threatening behaviour: Six-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £100 plus £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Sally Mansfield (53), of Station Road, Nailsea. Failure to provide a specimen of blood: Fined £120 plus £200 victim surcharge and £85 costs, banned from driving for 18 months.
* David Fisher (53), of Beaconsfield Road, Clevedon. Assault: 18-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £15 victim surcharge. Criminal damage: Ordered to pay £280 compensation plus £85 costs.
* Amber Bailey (18), of Lower Down Road, Portishead. Theft: 12 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay £85 costs and £80 victim surcharge. Three counts of fraud: No separate penalty.
You may also want to watch:
* Shane Stephens (18), of Bramley Close, Long Ashton. Theft: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 95 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £310 compensation plus £60 victim surcharge.
* Hannah Holcombe (24), of Cricklade Court, Nailsea. Assault: Six weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay £85 costs and £80 victim surcharge. Criminal damage: Ordered to pay £40 compensation. Failure to surrender: One week in prison (concurrent) suspended for 12 months.
- 1 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Town council appeals for grit bin monitors in Portishead
- 5 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 6 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 7 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 8 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 9 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 10 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
* William Henshall (26), of Raleigh Rise, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined £180 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 36 months.
* Steven Larcom (51), of Kenn Road, Clevedon. Assault: One-year conditional discharge, five-year restraining order, ordered to pay £100 compensation plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge. Sending a distressing message: One-year conditional discharge.
* Robert Pepper (63), of Wains Close, Clevedon. Assault: Three-year conditional discharge, five-year restraining order, ordered to pay £450 costs. Criminal damage: Ordered to pay £50 compensation.