In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between May 19 and July 6:
* Luke Golding (21), of Briary Road, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined £127 and ordered to pay £300 compensation plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, and banned from driving for 16 months. Driving without a licence: Fined £55. Driving without insurance: Fined £127.
* Patrick Golledge (23), of Argentia Place, Portishead. Assault: 12 weeks in prison suspended for two years, four-month curfew, ordered to pay £600 compensation plus £85 costs and £80 victim surcharge.
* Adam Gamester (19), of Churchill Avenue, Clevedon. Two counts of threatening behaviour: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 150 hours’ unpaid community work, 12-month restraining order, and ordered to pay £75 compensation, £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Martyn Bush (34), of Lapwing Close, Portishead. Four counts of theft: Fined £225 and ordered to pay £241 compensation, £23 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
You may also want to watch:
* Samuel Leigh (21), of Caswell Lane, Clapton-in-Gordano. Drink-driving: Fined £240 and ordered to pay £24 victim surcharge, £85 costs and £150 court charge, banned from driving for 18 months.
* Steven Lyons (57), of Hardwick Road, Pill. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £150 court charge.
- 1 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 2 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 3 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 4 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 5 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 6 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 7 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 8 Council plea to public as services impacted by pingdemic
- 9 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 10 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved
* Lauren Jones (19), of Deer Mead, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined £450 and ordered to pay £45 victim surcharge plus £620 costs, banned from driving for 14 months.
* James Dixey (37), of Cross Lanes, Pill. Two counts of theft: Two-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay £31.45 compensation plus £85 costs.
* Steven Bosley (33), of Kenn Moor Drive, Clevedon. Assault: Fined £440 and ordered to pay £100 compensation, plus £44 victim surcharge, £85 costs and £150 court charge.
* Michael Cooper (61), of Argentia Place, Portishead. Driving without due care and attention: Fined £300 plus £30 victim surcharge, £85 costs and £150 court charge. Failure to stop after an accident: 16 weeks in prison suspended for 24 months, licence endorsed with 10 penalty points.
* Joseph Atherton (30), of Westbourne Crescent, Clevedon. Assault: 12-month community order, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* John Evans (33), of Jesmond Road, Clevedon. Stalking: 12-month community order with five-year restraining order, ordered to pay £60 victim surcharge plus £85 costs.
* Nina Perry (42), of Southlands Way, Congresbury. Drink-driving: Fined £110 and ordered to pay £20 victim surcharge, £85 costs and £150 court charge, banned from driving for 16 months.