In the dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between March 26 and April 20:
David Pirie (47), of Rock Road, Yatton. Breach of restraining order: Fined £280 plus £85 costs and £28 victim surcharge.
Sarah Vickers (50), of Shopland House, Clevedon. Theft: 12-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £2 compensation, £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty.
Scott Price (38), of Mendip Road, Portishead. Theft: Fined £75 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
Amanda Cubley (44), of Copse Road, Clevedon. Drink-driving: 16-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 30 months.
You may also want to watch:
Adam Everest (48), of Ridgeway, Nailsea. Assault: 12-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay £200 costs, £100 compensation and £60 victim surcharge.
Robert Burchill (69), of Birch Grove, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined £250 plus £85 costs and £25 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
- 1 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 2 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 3 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 6 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 7 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 8 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 9 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 10 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
Richard Barnes (59), of Shaftesbury Close, Nailsea. Drink-driving: 12-month community order, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 26 months.
Peblo Adito (50), of Fishers Mead, Long Ashton. Drink-driving: Fined £110 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 14 months.
Benjamin Jones (18), of Beaconsfield Road, Clevedon. Criminal damage: Fined £100 and ordered to pay £200 compensation plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
Stephen Evans (32), of Brunel Way, Yatton. Drink-driving: Fined £350 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 17 months.
Gary Garland (51), of Rock Avenue, Nailsea. Drink-driving: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for three years.