In the dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between March 26 and April 20:
David Pirie (47), of Rock Road, Yatton. Breach of restraining order: Fined £280 plus £85 costs and £28 victim surcharge.
Sarah Vickers (50), of Shopland House, Clevedon. Theft: 12-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £2 compensation, £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty.
Scott Price (38), of Mendip Road, Portishead. Theft: Fined £75 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
Amanda Cubley (44), of Copse Road, Clevedon. Drink-driving: 16-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 30 months.
You may also want to watch:
Adam Everest (48), of Ridgeway, Nailsea. Assault: 12-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay £200 costs, £100 compensation and £60 victim surcharge.
Robert Burchill (69), of Birch Grove, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined £250 plus £85 costs and £25 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
- 1 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Town council appeals for grit bin monitors in Portishead
- 5 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 6 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 7 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 8 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 9 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 10 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
Richard Barnes (59), of Shaftesbury Close, Nailsea. Drink-driving: 12-month community order, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 26 months.
Peblo Adito (50), of Fishers Mead, Long Ashton. Drink-driving: Fined £110 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 14 months.
Benjamin Jones (18), of Beaconsfield Road, Clevedon. Criminal damage: Fined £100 and ordered to pay £200 compensation plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
Stephen Evans (32), of Brunel Way, Yatton. Drink-driving: Fined £350 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 17 months.
Gary Garland (51), of Rock Avenue, Nailsea. Drink-driving: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for three years.