In the dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between February 2-19:
Wesley Kline (40), of Southlands Way, Congresbury. Resisting a police officer: Fined £85. Sending an offensive message: 12-month restraining order, fined £175 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
Liudmila Charrison (37), of The Willows, Nailsea. Assault: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
Ralph Gardener (57), of Biscay Drive, Portishead. Using electronic communications network to cause anxiety: Six months in prison suspended for 18 months, ordered to pay £100 victim surcharge and £620 costs.
Olive Bisacre (18), of South View, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined £250 plus £85 costs and £25 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 17 months. Driving without insurance: No separate penalty. Failure to surrender: Fined £25.
You may also want to watch:
Philip Painter (63), of Hansons Way, Clevedon. Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
Leigh Pickles (36), of Phoenix Way, Portishead. Seven counts of theft: Sent to prison for six weeks, 12-month restraining order, ordered to pay £80.95 compensation. Assault: Sent to prison for 12 weeks (consecutive).
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 4 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 7 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 8 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 9 How to order free Covid home tests
- 10 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens