In the dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between February 2-19:
Wesley Kline (40), of Southlands Way, Congresbury. Resisting a police officer: Fined £85. Sending an offensive message: 12-month restraining order, fined £175 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
Liudmila Charrison (37), of The Willows, Nailsea. Assault: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
Ralph Gardener (57), of Biscay Drive, Portishead. Using electronic communications network to cause anxiety: Six months in prison suspended for 18 months, ordered to pay £100 victim surcharge and £620 costs.
Olive Bisacre (18), of South View, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined £250 plus £85 costs and £25 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 17 months. Driving without insurance: No separate penalty. Failure to surrender: Fined £25.
You may also want to watch:
Philip Painter (63), of Hansons Way, Clevedon. Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
Leigh Pickles (36), of Phoenix Way, Portishead. Seven counts of theft: Sent to prison for six weeks, 12-month restraining order, ordered to pay £80.95 compensation. Assault: Sent to prison for 12 weeks (consecutive).
- 1 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 2 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 5 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 6 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 7 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 8 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 9 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 10 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s