In the dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between February 2-19:
Wesley Kline (40), of Southlands Way, Congresbury. Resisting a police officer: Fined £85. Sending an offensive message: 12-month restraining order, fined £175 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
Liudmila Charrison (37), of The Willows, Nailsea. Assault: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
Ralph Gardener (57), of Biscay Drive, Portishead. Using electronic communications network to cause anxiety: Six months in prison suspended for 18 months, ordered to pay £100 victim surcharge and £620 costs.
Olive Bisacre (18), of South View, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined £250 plus £85 costs and £25 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 17 months. Driving without insurance: No separate penalty. Failure to surrender: Fined £25.
You may also want to watch:
Philip Painter (63), of Hansons Way, Clevedon. Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
Leigh Pickles (36), of Phoenix Way, Portishead. Seven counts of theft: Sent to prison for six weeks, 12-month restraining order, ordered to pay £80.95 compensation. Assault: Sent to prison for 12 weeks (consecutive).
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 4 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 5 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 6 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe