In the dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between November 28 and January 2:
Michael McCoy (72), of Down Road, Portishead. Assault: One-year conditional discharge, indefinite restraining order, ordered to pay £40 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
Adrian Payne (34), of Old Street, Clevedon. Failure to provide a breath specimen: Fined £300 and ordered to pay £300 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 16 months. Driving without insurance: Fined £250.
Matthew Lynch (34), of Forth Avenue, Portishead. Assault: Fined £400 plus £175 costs and £40 victim surcharge. Criminal damage: Fined £70. Threatening behaviour: Fined £70.
Jordan Moore (29), of Bay Tree Road, Clevedon. Assault: Fined £85 plus £85 costs and £20. Criminal damage: Fined £85.
You may also want to watch:
David Button (27), of Valleyway, Nailsea. Theft: Four-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £1,750 compensation plus £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
Hannah Nicholls (21), of Tone Road, Clevedon. Driving while unfit through drugs: Fined £390 and ordered to pay £620 costs and £39 victim surcharge.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 6 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 7 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 8 PICTURES: Hot air balloons take flight over Bristol at Fiesta Fortnight launch
- 9 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
Dean Mockridge (42), of Garstons Orchard, Wrington. Five counts of fraud: Four months in prison suspended for 24 months, four-month curfew. Taking a vehicle without the owner’s consent: Ordered to pay £300 costs and £80 victim surcharge. Driving without insurance: Fined £385.
Luke Churchill (26), of Butterfield Park, Clevedon. Assault: Two-year community order, ordered to pay £50 compensation, £400 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
Daniel Nethercott (28), of Stowey Road, Yatton. Drink-driving: Fined £400 plus £85 costs and £40 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 14 months.
Luke O’Brien (24), of Westbourne Crescent, Clevedon. Assault: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 50 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs, £75 compensation and £60 victim surcharge.