In the dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between November 28 and January 2:
Michael McCoy (72), of Down Road, Portishead. Assault: One-year conditional discharge, indefinite restraining order, ordered to pay £40 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
Adrian Payne (34), of Old Street, Clevedon. Failure to provide a breath specimen: Fined £300 and ordered to pay £300 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 16 months. Driving without insurance: Fined £250.
Matthew Lynch (34), of Forth Avenue, Portishead. Assault: Fined £400 plus £175 costs and £40 victim surcharge. Criminal damage: Fined £70. Threatening behaviour: Fined £70.
Jordan Moore (29), of Bay Tree Road, Clevedon. Assault: Fined £85 plus £85 costs and £20. Criminal damage: Fined £85.
You may also want to watch:
David Button (27), of Valleyway, Nailsea. Theft: Four-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £1,750 compensation plus £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
Hannah Nicholls (21), of Tone Road, Clevedon. Driving while unfit through drugs: Fined £390 and ordered to pay £620 costs and £39 victim surcharge.
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Portishead Town set up Community Christmas Cheer to help local town
- 4 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 5 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign
- 6 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 7 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 8 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 9 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 10 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
Dean Mockridge (42), of Garstons Orchard, Wrington. Five counts of fraud: Four months in prison suspended for 24 months, four-month curfew. Taking a vehicle without the owner’s consent: Ordered to pay £300 costs and £80 victim surcharge. Driving without insurance: Fined £385.
Luke Churchill (26), of Butterfield Park, Clevedon. Assault: Two-year community order, ordered to pay £50 compensation, £400 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
Daniel Nethercott (28), of Stowey Road, Yatton. Drink-driving: Fined £400 plus £85 costs and £40 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 14 months.
Luke O’Brien (24), of Westbourne Crescent, Clevedon. Assault: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 50 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs, £75 compensation and £60 victim surcharge.