In the dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between November 7-26:
* Daniel King (19), of Blackcurrant Drive, Long Ashton. Assault: Fined £91 and ordered to pay £50 compensation, £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Mark Churchill (19), of Mendip Road, Yatton. Assault: 12 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay £75 compensation, £85 costs and £80 victim surcharge. Breach of community order: No separate penalty.
* Darren Woods (47), of The Batch, Yatton. Theft, after entering as a trespasser: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Nicholas Tailby (40), of Mendip Road, Yatton. Theft: Fined £73 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Marcus Holden (42), of Rectory Drive, Yatton. Threatening behaviour: Fined £73 and ordered to pay £85 and £20 victim surcharge.
* Jake Smith (19), of Churchill Avenue, Clevedon. Assault: 12-month community order, with requirement to carry out 100 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £1,080 compensation plus £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.