In the dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between November 7-26:
* Daniel King (19), of Blackcurrant Drive, Long Ashton. Assault: Fined £91 and ordered to pay £50 compensation, £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Mark Churchill (19), of Mendip Road, Yatton. Assault: 12 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay £75 compensation, £85 costs and £80 victim surcharge. Breach of community order: No separate penalty.
* Darren Woods (47), of The Batch, Yatton. Theft, after entering as a trespasser: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Nicholas Tailby (40), of Mendip Road, Yatton. Theft: Fined £73 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Marcus Holden (42), of Rectory Drive, Yatton. Threatening behaviour: Fined £73 and ordered to pay £85 and £20 victim surcharge.
* Jake Smith (19), of Churchill Avenue, Clevedon. Assault: 12-month community order, with requirement to carry out 100 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £1,080 compensation plus £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 4 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 5 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 6 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 7 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 8 Clevedon postie brightens community and raises cash for children's charity
- 9 Nailsea staff to complete 300km to feed families at Christmas
- 10 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait