In the dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between October 21-27:
* Colin Rossiter (36), of Briary Road, Portishead. Two counts of theft: 18-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £102 compensation plus £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Assault: Ordered to pay £75 compensation.
* Thomas Quinn (54), of Broadcroft, Claverham. Breach of restraining order: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Simon Eaton (25), of Mendip Road, Portishead. Attempted trespass with intent to steal: Six-month community order, ordered to pay £155 compensation plus £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Possession of a class B drug: No separate penalty.
* Luke Gudge (27), of Queens Avenue, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined £200 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
You may also want to watch:
* Liam Latcham (21), of Old Street, Clevedon. Three counts of criminal damage: Four-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £567 compensation plus £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Louisha Kovac-Stanbridge (20), of Mendip Road, Portishead. Theft: Four-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £528 compensation plus £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
- 1 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 2 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 3 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 4 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 5 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 6 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 7 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 8 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 9 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 10 Flying club to stage 24-hour flight simulation for charity