In the dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between January 20 and February 7:
* Jeffrey Webber (21), of Churchill Avenue, Clevedon. Theft: Fined £75 and ordered to pay £20 compensation and £20 victim surcharge. Produced a class B drug: Fined £75.
* Fiona Gibson (41), of Hawthorn Crescent, Yatton. Drink-driving: Ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge, banned from driving for three years.
* Robert Youde (20), of Venus Street, Congresbury. Drink-driving: Fined £73 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for four months.
* Darren Norcott (35), of Cricketfield Green, Nailsea. Going equipped for theft: Two-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay £200 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Attempted theft: Ordered to pay £20 compensation.
You may also want to watch:
* Katy Saunders (28), of Deer Mead, Clevedon. Two counts of fraud: Two-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay £7,251.40 compensation.
* Ian Marshall (50), of Church Lane, Backwell. Harassment: 12-month conditional discharge, one-year restraining order, ordered to pay £275 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 8 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 9 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 10 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
* Paul Wingrove (32), of Waverley Road, Backwell. Theft: Three months in prison suspended for nine months, ordered to pay £90 compensation, £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Richard Starr (48), of Police Houses, Flax Bourton. Failure to provide a breath specimen: Ordered to pay £300 costs and £60 victim surcharge, and banned from driving for 36 months.