In the dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between January 20 and February 7:
* Jeffrey Webber (21), of Churchill Avenue, Clevedon. Theft: Fined £75 and ordered to pay £20 compensation and £20 victim surcharge. Produced a class B drug: Fined £75.
* Fiona Gibson (41), of Hawthorn Crescent, Yatton. Drink-driving: Ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge, banned from driving for three years.
* Robert Youde (20), of Venus Street, Congresbury. Drink-driving: Fined £73 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for four months.
* Darren Norcott (35), of Cricketfield Green, Nailsea. Going equipped for theft: Two-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay £200 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Attempted theft: Ordered to pay £20 compensation.
You may also want to watch:
* Katy Saunders (28), of Deer Mead, Clevedon. Two counts of fraud: Two-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay £7,251.40 compensation.
* Ian Marshall (50), of Church Lane, Backwell. Harassment: 12-month conditional discharge, one-year restraining order, ordered to pay £275 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
- 1 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 2 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 3 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 4 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 5 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
- 6 Lions fund noticeboard for Backwell viewpoint
- 7 Clevedon AC members enjoy Glastonbury 10k outing
- 8 Mixed fortunes for Clevedon LTC teams on league return
- 9 Call for community to support 'vital' children's hospice
- 10 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected
* Paul Wingrove (32), of Waverley Road, Backwell. Theft: Three months in prison suspended for nine months, ordered to pay £90 compensation, £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Richard Starr (48), of Police Houses, Flax Bourton. Failure to provide a breath specimen: Ordered to pay £300 costs and £60 victim surcharge, and banned from driving for 36 months.