In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between September 23 and October 4:
* Jacob Kendrick (25), of Nore Road, Portishead. Possession of a bladed item: 12-month community order, ordered to pay £60 victim surcharge.
* Laura Matthews (23), of Phoenix Way, Portishead. Failure to stop after an accident: Fined £300 plus £300 costs and £30 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with eight penalty points. Failure to report an accident: Fined £300.
* Jordan Moore (28), of Bay Tree Road, Clevedon. Assault: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Lee Parnaby (21), of Bristol Road, Portishead. Theft: 14-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs, £100 victim surcharge and £60 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
You may also want to watch:
* Gary Hughes (45), of Chapel Hill, Clevedon. Assault: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 120 hours’ unpaid community work, 12-month restraining order, and ordered to pay £175 compensation, £312 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Mark Newman (44), of Crossman Walk, Clevedon. Criminal damage: Fined £100. Assault: Fined £200 plus £85 and £20 victim surcharge.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 6 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 7 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 8 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 9 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
* Christine Stevens (55), of Youngwood Lane, Nailsea. Drink-driving: Fined £150 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months. Driving with no MoT certificate: Fined £50.
* Guy Pearce (20), of Halliwell Road, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 16 months.