In the dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between August 27 and September 20:
* Sam Bovey (25), of West Hill, Portishead. Two counts of theft: Four-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £48.99 compensation plus £170 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Two counts of failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
* Carl Roberts (34), of Churchill Avenue, Clevedon. Threatening behaviour: Fined £73 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge. Criminal damage: Fined £37.
* Kathleen Hammonds (51), of Malin Parade, Portishead. Theft: Fined £55 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Jolene Lohmann (33), of Cheviot Meadow, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 38 months. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
You may also want to watch:
* Thomas Quinn (53), of Broadcroft Avenue, Claverham. Harassment: Six-month community order with 16-week curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Paul Haward (29), of Old Street, Clevedon. Assault occasioning actual bodily harm: Sent to prison for four months. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 10 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
* Aaron Colwill (26), of Main road, Flax Bourton. Drink-driving: Fined £270 plus £300 costs and £27 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with 10 penalty points.
* Thomas Taylor (30), of Old Lane, Tickenham. Harassment: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 40 hours’ unpaid community work, 12-month restraining order, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender: One day’s detention.
* Colin Withey (43), of The Downs, Portishead. Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.