In the dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between August 27 and September 20:
* Sam Bovey (25), of West Hill, Portishead. Two counts of theft: Four-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £48.99 compensation plus £170 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Two counts of failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
* Carl Roberts (34), of Churchill Avenue, Clevedon. Threatening behaviour: Fined £73 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge. Criminal damage: Fined £37.
* Kathleen Hammonds (51), of Malin Parade, Portishead. Theft: Fined £55 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Jolene Lohmann (33), of Cheviot Meadow, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 38 months. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
You may also want to watch:
* Thomas Quinn (53), of Broadcroft Avenue, Claverham. Harassment: Six-month community order with 16-week curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Paul Haward (29), of Old Street, Clevedon. Assault occasioning actual bodily harm: Sent to prison for four months. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 3 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 4 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 5 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 6 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 7 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 8 Cliff Richard concert to be live streamed in cinemas
- 9 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 10 Camera club wants new members to join
* Aaron Colwill (26), of Main road, Flax Bourton. Drink-driving: Fined £270 plus £300 costs and £27 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with 10 penalty points.
* Thomas Taylor (30), of Old Lane, Tickenham. Harassment: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 40 hours’ unpaid community work, 12-month restraining order, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender: One day’s detention.
* Colin Withey (43), of The Downs, Portishead. Threatening behaviour: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.