In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between April 29 and May 7:
* Hannah Dodd (19), of Caswell Lane, Clapton-in-Gordano. Drink-driving: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
* David Thompson (40), of Woodland Glade, Clevedon. Breach of restraining order: 10 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, one-month curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £80 victim surcharge.
*Martin Bartlett (26), of Woodview Drive, Cleeve. Threatening behaviour: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Michael Bashforth (40), of Tickenham Hill, Tickenham. Driving without due care and attention: Fined £760 plus £35 costs and £76 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with six penalty points.
You may also want to watch:
* David Clutterbuck (51), of Gregory Mead, Yatton. Driving without due care and attention: Fined £355 plus £35 costs and £35 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with six penalty points.
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 3 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 4 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 5 Leisure centre to reopen next year following repairs
- 6 Appeal for help to find missing teenager
- 7 New multi-million pound sports facility for Backwell School
- 8 Further delays for rail project
- 9 'Outstanding’ town council clerk stands down
- 10 Pubs and breweries running delivery and collection services during lockdown