In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between April 29 and May 7:
* Hannah Dodd (19), of Caswell Lane, Clapton-in-Gordano. Drink-driving: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
* David Thompson (40), of Woodland Glade, Clevedon. Breach of restraining order: 10 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, one-month curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £80 victim surcharge.
*Martin Bartlett (26), of Woodview Drive, Cleeve. Threatening behaviour: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Michael Bashforth (40), of Tickenham Hill, Tickenham. Driving without due care and attention: Fined £760 plus £35 costs and £76 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with six penalty points.
You may also want to watch:
* David Clutterbuck (51), of Gregory Mead, Yatton. Driving without due care and attention: Fined £355 plus £35 costs and £35 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with six penalty points.
- 1 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 6 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 7 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 8 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 9 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 10 Clevedon return to top of WEPL table with win over Lansdown