In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between April 29 and May 7:
* Hannah Dodd (19), of Caswell Lane, Clapton-in-Gordano. Drink-driving: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
* David Thompson (40), of Woodland Glade, Clevedon. Breach of restraining order: 10 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, one-month curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £80 victim surcharge.
*Martin Bartlett (26), of Woodview Drive, Cleeve. Threatening behaviour: Fined £110 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Michael Bashforth (40), of Tickenham Hill, Tickenham. Driving without due care and attention: Fined £760 plus £35 costs and £76 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with six penalty points.
You may also want to watch:
* David Clutterbuck (51), of Gregory Mead, Yatton. Driving without due care and attention: Fined £355 plus £35 costs and £35 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with six penalty points.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 4 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 5 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 10 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder