In the dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse in St Georges between April 15-26:
* Daniel Jenkins (22), of Nore Road, Portishead. Possession of a class B drug: Fined £73 plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* Joey Hale (27), of Brittan Place, Portbury. Production of a class B drug: Six-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Andre Alonso (64), of Mill Lane, Portbury. Harassment: Two-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay £400 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* Martin Pavey (25), of Longacre, Clevedon. Criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £147.60 compensation plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Timothy Painter (36), of Garstons Orchard, Wrington. Drink-driving: Fined £300 plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 40 months. Obstructing a police officer: Fined £200.
* Jacob Kendrick (25), of Griffin Road, Clevedon. Threats to damage property: Fined £70 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge. Two counts of attempting to damage property: Fined £140.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 4 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 7 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 8 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 9 How to order free Covid home tests
- 10 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens