In the dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse in St Georges between April 15-26:
* Daniel Jenkins (22), of Nore Road, Portishead. Possession of a class B drug: Fined £73 plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* Joey Hale (27), of Brittan Place, Portbury. Production of a class B drug: Six-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Andre Alonso (64), of Mill Lane, Portbury. Harassment: Two-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay £400 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
* Martin Pavey (25), of Longacre, Clevedon. Criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £147.60 compensation plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Timothy Painter (36), of Garstons Orchard, Wrington. Drink-driving: Fined £300 plus £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 40 months. Obstructing a police officer: Fined £200.
* Jacob Kendrick (25), of Griffin Road, Clevedon. Threats to damage property: Fined £70 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge. Two counts of attempting to damage property: Fined £140.
- 1 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 2 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 3 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 4 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 5 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait
- 6 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 7 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 8 Nailsea staff to complete 300km to feed families at Christmas
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset