In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse in St Georges between April 2-11:
* David Thompson (40), of Millcross, Clevedon. Two counts of breach of restraining order: Sent to prison for five weeks. Breach of suspended sentence: Sent to prison for 10 weeks concurrent).
*Mary Vauden (56), of Stonebridge, Clevedon. Assault: One day’s detention, fined £50 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Richard Ford (44), of Woodland Road, Nailsea. Assault: Two-year community order, fined £60, ordered to pay £85 costs. Criminal damage: No separate penalty.
* Terry Mansfield (55), of Station Close, Backwell. Drink-driving: Fined £360 plus £85 costs and £36 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
You may also want to watch:
* Adrian Paget (30), of Lower Down Road, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined £220 plus £85 costs and £22 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
* Linford Taylor (25), of Clifton Street, Portishead. Possession of a class B drug: Six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge. Possession of a class C drug: No separate penalty.
- 1 Storyboat 700+ sets sail in Portishead for 2021
- 2 Clevedon School launches pop-up shop to support low income families
- 3 Volunteers launch website for Trendlewood Park
- 4 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 5 Clevedon strengthen squad with signing of Gloucestershire duo Higgins and Warner
- 6 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 7 Hundreds of North Somerset patients receive coronavirus vaccine
- 8 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 9 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 10 School offering transport to vaccination appointments