In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse in St Georges between April 2-11:
* David Thompson (40), of Millcross, Clevedon. Two counts of breach of restraining order: Sent to prison for five weeks. Breach of suspended sentence: Sent to prison for 10 weeks concurrent).
*Mary Vauden (56), of Stonebridge, Clevedon. Assault: One day’s detention, fined £50 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Richard Ford (44), of Woodland Road, Nailsea. Assault: Two-year community order, fined £60, ordered to pay £85 costs. Criminal damage: No separate penalty.
* Terry Mansfield (55), of Station Close, Backwell. Drink-driving: Fined £360 plus £85 costs and £36 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
You may also want to watch:
* Adrian Paget (30), of Lower Down Road, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined £220 plus £85 costs and £22 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
* Linford Taylor (25), of Clifton Street, Portishead. Possession of a class B drug: Six-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay £85 costs and £15 victim surcharge. Possession of a class C drug: No separate penalty.
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 3 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 4 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 5 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 6 Hotel and wedding venue has seen business surge over summer
- 7 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 8 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 9 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village
- 10 Clevedon to celebrate National Poetry Day