In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
THE following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between January 11-18:
* David Allmand (70), of Hillcrest, Nailsea. Drink-driving: Fined £380 plus £85 costs and £38 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Angela Matthews (61), of Southfield Road, Nailsea. Failure to stop after an accident: Fined £100 plus £35 costs and £15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with five penalty points. Failure to report an accident: Fined £100.
* Warren Lloyd (32), of Newlands Green, Clevedon. Threatening behaviour: Fined £55 plus £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Thomas Neath (19), of Stonebridge, Clevedon. Possession of an offensive weapon: 26 weeks in prison, suspended for 12 months, eight-week curfew, ordered to pay £85 costs. Possession of class B drug with intent to supply: No separate penalty.
You may also want to watch:
* George Spiller (19), of Downland Close, Nailsea. Assault: 18-month community order with requirement to carry out 60 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay £100 compensation plus £200 costs. Criminal damage: Ordered to pay £65 compensation.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 6 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 7 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 10 Clevedon's FA Vase dream ends at Plymouth Parkway