In the dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between October 22-31:
* Oliver Ager (34), of Yeo Moor, Clevedon. Possession of a class A drug: Fined �360 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
* Karnay McRay (23), of Briary Road, Portishead. Possession of a class B drug: Six-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs. Produced a class B drug: No separate penalty. Two counts of supplying a class B drug: No separate penalty. Possession of a class C drug: No separate penalty.
* Roy Jennings (49), of Goss Lane, Nailsea. Assault: 12-month community order with requirement to complete 100 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Steven Hall (35), of Deer Mead, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �350 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Matthew Knights (24), of Moorfield Road, Backwell. Drink-driving: Fined �260 plus �85 costs and �26 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 22 months.
* Simon Whitham (48), of Greenfield Crescent, Nailsea. Drink-driving: Fined �380 plus �85 costs and �38 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.