In the dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between October 22-31:
* Oliver Ager (34), of Yeo Moor, Clevedon. Possession of a class A drug: Fined �360 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
* Karnay McRay (23), of Briary Road, Portishead. Possession of a class B drug: Six-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs. Produced a class B drug: No separate penalty. Two counts of supplying a class B drug: No separate penalty. Possession of a class C drug: No separate penalty.
* Roy Jennings (49), of Goss Lane, Nailsea. Assault: 12-month community order with requirement to complete 100 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Steven Hall (35), of Deer Mead, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �350 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
You may also want to watch:
* Matthew Knights (24), of Moorfield Road, Backwell. Drink-driving: Fined �260 plus �85 costs and �26 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 22 months.
* Simon Whitham (48), of Greenfield Crescent, Nailsea. Drink-driving: Fined �380 plus �85 costs and �38 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 8 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 9 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 10 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown