In the dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between October 8-19:
* Daniel Jenkins (22), of Nore Road, Portishead. Possession of class B drug: Fined �55 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
* Daniel Lewis (31), of Beaconsfield Road, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �91 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months. Driving without a licence: Fined �37. Driving without insurance: Fined �91. Driving a car with no MoT: Fined �37.
* Brian Collins (51), of Downside Road, Backwell. Two counts of indecent exposure: Three-year community order, ordered to pay �85 costs, ordered to sign sex offenders’ register for five years.
* James Kew (21), of Rhodyate Lane, Cleeve. Two counts of theft: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �319 compensation and �85 costs.
You may also want to watch:
* Craig Woolley (21), of Portland Close, Nailsea. Failure to report an accident: Fined �185 plus �35 costs and �15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with five penalty points. Failure to stop after an accident: No separate penalty.
* Paul Wingrove (31), of Waverley Road, Backwell. Theft: 12-month community order, ordered to pay �695 compensation.
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 3 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 4 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 5 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 6 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 7 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 8 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 9 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 10 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe