In the dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between October 8-19:
* Daniel Jenkins (22), of Nore Road, Portishead. Possession of class B drug: Fined �55 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
* Daniel Lewis (31), of Beaconsfield Road, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �91 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months. Driving without a licence: Fined �37. Driving without insurance: Fined �91. Driving a car with no MoT: Fined �37.
* Brian Collins (51), of Downside Road, Backwell. Two counts of indecent exposure: Three-year community order, ordered to pay �85 costs, ordered to sign sex offenders’ register for five years.
* James Kew (21), of Rhodyate Lane, Cleeve. Two counts of theft: 12-month community order with requirement to carry out 80 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �319 compensation and �85 costs.
You may also want to watch:
* Craig Woolley (21), of Portland Close, Nailsea. Failure to report an accident: Fined �185 plus �35 costs and �15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with five penalty points. Failure to stop after an accident: No separate penalty.
* Paul Wingrove (31), of Waverley Road, Backwell. Theft: 12-month community order, ordered to pay �695 compensation.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 3 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 4 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 5 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 8 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 9 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 10 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk