In the dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between June 21-29:
* Miles Kemmery (24), of Hillview Avenue, Clevedon. Three counts of assault: Sent to prison for six months. Two counts of criminal damage: Sent to prison for one month (concurrent).
* Katherine Fegredo (20), of Queens Road, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
* Gavin Holder (34), of Banks Close, Clevedon. Theft: 14-week community order with seven-week curfew, ordered to pay �349.99 compensation plus �85 costs.
* Faye Morrisey (23), of Banks Close, Clevedon. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �70 compensation plus �85 costs.
You may also want to watch:
* Mary Vauden (55), of Stonebridge, Clevedon. Assault: One day’s detention.
* Benjamin Peplow (23), of Weston Road, Long Ashton. Criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 3 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 4 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 5 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 6 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 7 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 8 Cliff Richard concert to be live streamed in cinemas
- 9 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 10 Camera club wants new members to join