In the dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between June 21-29:
* Miles Kemmery (24), of Hillview Avenue, Clevedon. Three counts of assault: Sent to prison for six months. Two counts of criminal damage: Sent to prison for one month (concurrent).
* Katherine Fegredo (20), of Queens Road, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
* Gavin Holder (34), of Banks Close, Clevedon. Theft: 14-week community order with seven-week curfew, ordered to pay �349.99 compensation plus �85 costs.
* Faye Morrisey (23), of Banks Close, Clevedon. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �70 compensation plus �85 costs.
You may also want to watch:
* Mary Vauden (55), of Stonebridge, Clevedon. Assault: One day’s detention.
* Benjamin Peplow (23), of Weston Road, Long Ashton. Criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 9 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 10 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United