In the dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between June 21-29:
* Miles Kemmery (24), of Hillview Avenue, Clevedon. Three counts of assault: Sent to prison for six months. Two counts of criminal damage: Sent to prison for one month (concurrent).
* Katherine Fegredo (20), of Queens Road, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
* Gavin Holder (34), of Banks Close, Clevedon. Theft: 14-week community order with seven-week curfew, ordered to pay �349.99 compensation plus �85 costs.
* Faye Morrisey (23), of Banks Close, Clevedon. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �70 compensation plus �85 costs.
You may also want to watch:
* Mary Vauden (55), of Stonebridge, Clevedon. Assault: One day’s detention.
* Benjamin Peplow (23), of Weston Road, Long Ashton. Criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 6 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 7 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 8 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 9 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week