In the dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between June 21-29:
* Miles Kemmery (24), of Hillview Avenue, Clevedon. Three counts of assault: Sent to prison for six months. Two counts of criminal damage: Sent to prison for one month (concurrent).
* Katherine Fegredo (20), of Queens Road, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
* Gavin Holder (34), of Banks Close, Clevedon. Theft: 14-week community order with seven-week curfew, ordered to pay �349.99 compensation plus �85 costs.
* Faye Morrisey (23), of Banks Close, Clevedon. Theft: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �70 compensation plus �85 costs.
You may also want to watch:
* Mary Vauden (55), of Stonebridge, Clevedon. Assault: One day’s detention.
* Benjamin Peplow (23), of Weston Road, Long Ashton. Criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Portishead Town set up Community Christmas Cheer to help local town
- 4 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 5 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign
- 6 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 7 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 8 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 9 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 10 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views