In the dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between March 12 and April 3:
? Leigh Evans (23), of Bramley Close, Yatton. Assault: Fined �140 and ordered to pay �500 compensation plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
? Kyle Richards (22), of Westbourne Avenue, Clevedon. Assault: One-year community order, with requirement to carry out 50 hours unpaid community work, ordered to pay �75 compensation plus �85 costs.
? Andrew Lyon (32), of Ruddymead, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �500 plus �400 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for three years.
? Adam Purdue (23), of Windsor Close, Clevedon. Driving without due care and attention: Fined �135 plus �35 costs and �15 victim surcharge. Failure to report an accident: Fined �200, licence endorsed with eight penalty points.
You may also want to watch:
? Paul Marshall (30), of Holland Road, Clevedon. Assault: One-year community order, ordered to pay �150 compensation plus �85 costs.
? Carl Roberts (32), of Alexandra Road, Clevedon. Threatening behaviour: Sent to prison for 18 months. Criminal damage: No separate penalty. Breach of conditional discharge: Sent to prison for four months (concurrent).
- 1 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 2 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 3 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 4 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 5 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 6 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 7 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 8 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 9 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 10 Flying club to stage 24-hour flight simulation for charity
? Benjamin Smith (19), of Spindleberry Grove, Nailsea. Three counts of theft: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 80 hours unpaid community work, and pay �47 compensation plus �170 costs. Breach of conditional discharge: No separate penalty.
? Luke Gudge (24), of Queens Avenue, Portishead. Owner of a dog which worried livestock: Fined �350, ordered to pay �300 compensation plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
? Jamie Garland (31), of Stonebridge, Clevedon. Criminal damage: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �650 compensation.
? Benjamin Fitzpatrick (29), of Pembroke Road, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined �300 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 17 months. Driving without a licence: No separate penalty. Driving without insurance: Fined �300.
? Trevor Whitelock (52), of Butts Batch, Wrington. Drink-driving: Fined �625 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
? Barry Dewberry (65), of Stonebridge, Clevedon. Three counts of assault: Fined �120 and ordered to pay �350 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
? Stuart Martin (30), of Holland Road, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �250 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
? Terrence Vowles (62), of Mendip Gardens, Yatton. Drink-driving: Four-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs and banned from driving for 25 months.