In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between January 24 and February 3:
n David Cooper (54), of Finisterre Parade, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined �545 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
n Craig Roberts (28), of Churchill Avenue, Clevedon. Breach of restraining order: Sent to prison for two months. Assault: Sent to prison for two weeks (consecutive). Two counts of breach of suspended sentence: Sent to prison for three months (consecutive).
n Bradley Gibson (19), of Valleyway Road, Nailsea. Drink-driving: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for three years. Driving without a licence: Fined �35. Driving without insurance: Fined �100.
n Aimee Walker (24), of Lockside, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months. Driving without insurance: Fined �50. Driving without a licence: No separate penalty. Driving a vehicle knowing it has been taken without the owner’s consent: Fined �65.
You may also want to watch:
n Shaun Tucker (25), of The Orchards, Pill. Assault: One-year community order, ordered to pay �85 costs. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
n Paul Wingrove (30), of Waverley Road, Backwell. Six-month community order with 12-week curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
- 1 Modern and versatile four-bedroom home
- 2 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 3 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 6 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 7 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 8 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon
- 9 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 10 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
n Paul Clark (43), of Forester Road, Portishead. Driving without due care and attention: Three-month community order with 10-week curfew, fined �300 plus �200 costs and �15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with five penalty points. Assault: Ordered to pay �100 compensation.