In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between February 6-17:
n Matthew Derrick (45), of North Grove, Pill. Failure to provide a breath specimen: Fined �85 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for six months.
n Michael Ripley (47), of Fearnville Estate, Clevedon. Supplying a class C drug: Six-month community order.
n Kathleen Hammond (49), of Malin Parade, Portishead. Breach of restraining order: Fined �85 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
n Daryl Pearce (43), of Priory Road, Portbury. Assault: Fined �400 plus �620 costs plus �15 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
n Jason Bailey (23), of Linden Road, Clevedon. Criminal damage: Fined �65 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
n Max William-Arther (21), of Clevedon Road, Weston-in-Gordano. Two counts of possession of class B drug: 10-week community order with curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs. Breach of conditional discharge: No separate penalty.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 6 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 7 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 10 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
n Claire Stephens (49), of Northleaze, Long Ashton. Theft: One day’s detention, fined �60 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
n Paul Jarvis (48), of Moor Lane, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �360 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 16 months.
n John Lindsay (29), of Greenslade Gardens, Nailsea. Criminal damage: Fined �220 and ordered to pay �75 compensation plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
n Lee Parnaby (19), of Bristol Road, Portishead. Threatening behaviour: Fined �35 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
n James Woodward (25), of Greenfield Crescent, Nailsea. Assault: Two-year community order with requirement to carry out 120 hours’ unpaid community work and pay �300 costs.