In the dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between August 1-23:
* Carl Roberts (32), of Alexandra Road, Clevedon. Assault: 18-month conditional discharge.
* Deborah Parsons (37), of St Peters Road, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with 10 penalty points.
* Geoffrey Griffiths (76), of Links Road, Nailsea. Indecent exposure: Two-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay �100 costs. Assault: Ordered to pay �150 compensation.
* Scott Flower (37), of Shaftesbury Close, Nailsea. Failure to stop at the scene of an accident: Fined �220 plus �35 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for three months. Failure to report accident: No separate penalty.
You may also want to watch:
* Rebecca Dias (29), of Corner Croft, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �160 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Andrew Gibbs (47), of Oatfield, Backwell. Drink-driving: Fined �175 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for two years.
- 1 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 2 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 3 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 4 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 5 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
- 6 Lions fund noticeboard for Backwell viewpoint
- 7 Clevedon AC members enjoy Glastonbury 10k outing
- 8 Mixed fortunes for Clevedon LTC teams on league return
- 9 Call for community to support 'vital' children's hospice
- 10 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected
* Kayleigh Fisher (26), of Black Nore Point, Portishead. Two counts of theft: 18 months in prison, suspended for 24 months, ordered to pay �4,838.02 compensation plus �85 costs.