In the dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between August 1-23:
* Carl Roberts (32), of Alexandra Road, Clevedon. Assault: 18-month conditional discharge.
* Deborah Parsons (37), of St Peters Road, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with 10 penalty points.
* Geoffrey Griffiths (76), of Links Road, Nailsea. Indecent exposure: Two-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay �100 costs. Assault: Ordered to pay �150 compensation.
* Scott Flower (37), of Shaftesbury Close, Nailsea. Failure to stop at the scene of an accident: Fined �220 plus �35 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for three months. Failure to report accident: No separate penalty.
* Rebecca Dias (29), of Corner Croft, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �160 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Andrew Gibbs (47), of Oatfield, Backwell. Drink-driving: Fined �175 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for two years.
- 1 Monthly disco returns for people with disabilities in North Somerset
- 2 Al-fresco summer concert in Clevedon this weekend
- 3 CCTV image released as police hunt missing teenager Tammy
- 4 North Somerset MP urges Prime Minister to resign
- 5 The Hub to host open day in Portishead
- 6 Nailsea & Tickenham open pre-season with victory over Winscombe
- 7 Weston MP says Number 10 has 'not been honest' over Pincher scandal
- 8 Help improve North Somerset's water quality with hands-on science event
- 9 Backwell art group to host exhibition
- 10 COURT RESULTS: Speeding woman, 71, banned from driving
* Kayleigh Fisher (26), of Black Nore Point, Portishead. Two counts of theft: 18 months in prison, suspended for 24 months, ordered to pay �4,838.02 compensation plus �85 costs.