In the dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between August 1-23:
* Carl Roberts (32), of Alexandra Road, Clevedon. Assault: 18-month conditional discharge.
* Deborah Parsons (37), of St Peters Road, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with 10 penalty points.
* Geoffrey Griffiths (76), of Links Road, Nailsea. Indecent exposure: Two-year conditional discharge, ordered to pay �100 costs. Assault: Ordered to pay �150 compensation.
* Scott Flower (37), of Shaftesbury Close, Nailsea. Failure to stop at the scene of an accident: Fined �220 plus �35 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for three months. Failure to report accident: No separate penalty.
You may also want to watch:
* Rebecca Dias (29), of Corner Croft, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �160 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Andrew Gibbs (47), of Oatfield, Backwell. Drink-driving: Fined �175 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for two years.
- 1 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 2 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 3 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 4 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 5 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait
- 6 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 7 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 8 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
* Kayleigh Fisher (26), of Black Nore Point, Portishead. Two counts of theft: 18 months in prison, suspended for 24 months, ordered to pay �4,838.02 compensation plus �85 costs.