In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between May 16-20:
Benji Jeffrey (31), of Herbert Road, Clevedon. Theft: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
Shinto Jacob (26), of Hillview Avenue, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �200 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for one year.
Elizabeth Hammond (62), of Lodge Lane, Nailsea. Failure to provide a blood specimen: Fined �350 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for three years.
Daniel Pepworth (22), of Well Park, Congresbury. Drink-driving: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 22 months.
Natasha Moss (47), of Moorfield Road, Backwell. Criminal damage: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 150 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �200 compensation plus �85 costs. Assault: Ordered to pay �100 compensation. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty.
Joanne Lawlor (33), of High Street, Yatton. Two counts of assaulting a police officer: 18-month community order, ordered to pay �200 compensation plus �85 costs. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty.
- 1 Police warn drivers ahead of M5 fuel protests
- 2 'Unavoidable' delays push back pier-to-pier cycle way between Weston and Clevedon
- 3 Garden centre opens GOLF COURSE for shoppers
- 4 Firm's new depot at Avonmouth creates 10 jobs
- 5 Covid cases rise: 1-in-30 estimated to be positive
- 6 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 7 Glastonbury Festival 2022: Our review of the Worthy return...
- 8 VIDEO: Coastguard airlifts two people from Clevedon waters
- 9 Man jailed over theft and fraud at Worle butchers
- 10 Funding and inflation behind concerns over Portishead rail project
Roger Fowler (49), of Alison Gardens, Backwell. Failure to prevent dogs from causing noise nuisance: Fined �250 plus �750 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
Christina Swann (25), of Wren Gardens, Portishead. Assault: Nine-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
Louie Fido (18), of Ruddymead, Clevedon. Three counts of assault: Six-month community order, ordered to pay �85 costs. Criminal damage: No separate penalty.