In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between May 16-20:
Benji Jeffrey (31), of Herbert Road, Clevedon. Theft: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
Shinto Jacob (26), of Hillview Avenue, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �200 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for one year.
Elizabeth Hammond (62), of Lodge Lane, Nailsea. Failure to provide a blood specimen: Fined �350 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for three years.
Daniel Pepworth (22), of Well Park, Congresbury. Drink-driving: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 22 months.
You may also want to watch:
Natasha Moss (47), of Moorfield Road, Backwell. Criminal damage: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 150 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �200 compensation plus �85 costs. Assault: Ordered to pay �100 compensation. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty.
Joanne Lawlor (33), of High Street, Yatton. Two counts of assaulting a police officer: 18-month community order, ordered to pay �200 compensation plus �85 costs. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 4 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 5 North Somerset authors publish books
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 7 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 8 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 9 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities
- 10 Appeal after man injured in robbery
Roger Fowler (49), of Alison Gardens, Backwell. Failure to prevent dogs from causing noise nuisance: Fined �250 plus �750 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
Christina Swann (25), of Wren Gardens, Portishead. Assault: Nine-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
Louie Fido (18), of Ruddymead, Clevedon. Three counts of assault: Six-month community order, ordered to pay �85 costs. Criminal damage: No separate penalty.