In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between May 16-20:
Benji Jeffrey (31), of Herbert Road, Clevedon. Theft: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
Shinto Jacob (26), of Hillview Avenue, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �200 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for one year.
Elizabeth Hammond (62), of Lodge Lane, Nailsea. Failure to provide a blood specimen: Fined �350 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for three years.
Daniel Pepworth (22), of Well Park, Congresbury. Drink-driving: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 22 months.
You may also want to watch:
Natasha Moss (47), of Moorfield Road, Backwell. Criminal damage: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 150 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �200 compensation plus �85 costs. Assault: Ordered to pay �100 compensation. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty.
Joanne Lawlor (33), of High Street, Yatton. Two counts of assaulting a police officer: 18-month community order, ordered to pay �200 compensation plus �85 costs. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty.
- 1 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 2 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 7 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 8 Nailsea runs virtual Christmas fair
- 9 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 10 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
Roger Fowler (49), of Alison Gardens, Backwell. Failure to prevent dogs from causing noise nuisance: Fined �250 plus �750 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
Christina Swann (25), of Wren Gardens, Portishead. Assault: Nine-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �85 costs.
Louie Fido (18), of Ruddymead, Clevedon. Three counts of assault: Six-month community order, ordered to pay �85 costs. Criminal damage: No separate penalty.