In the dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between May 9-13:
- Ian Mintrim (59), of Cheddar Close, Nailsea. Drink-driving: Six-month community order with six-month curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs and banned from driving for 24 months.
- Wayne Sellick (20), of Coleridge Vale Road North, Clevedon. Criminal damage: Six-month community order, ordered to pay �500 compensation plus �85 costs. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
- Dennis Addison (43), of Mendip Road, Yatton. Possession of class A drug: Fined �65 plus �150 costs and �15 victim surcharge. Resisting a police officer: Fined �50. Failure to surrender: Fined �35.
- Darren Jefferies (34), of Teignmouth Road, Clevedon. Assault: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 100 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �250 compensation plus �400 costs. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty. Criminal damage: Ordered to pay �250 compensation.
You may also want to watch:
- Ryan Day (19), of Parnell Road, Clevedon. Assault: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �40 costs. Criminal damage: No separate penalty.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 6 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 7 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 8 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 PICTURES: Hot air balloons take flight over Bristol at Fiesta Fortnight launch