In the dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between May 9-13:
- Ian Mintrim (59), of Cheddar Close, Nailsea. Drink-driving: Six-month community order with six-month curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs and banned from driving for 24 months.
- Wayne Sellick (20), of Coleridge Vale Road North, Clevedon. Criminal damage: Six-month community order, ordered to pay �500 compensation plus �85 costs. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty. Failure to surrender: No separate penalty.
- Dennis Addison (43), of Mendip Road, Yatton. Possession of class A drug: Fined �65 plus �150 costs and �15 victim surcharge. Resisting a police officer: Fined �50. Failure to surrender: Fined �35.
- Darren Jefferies (34), of Teignmouth Road, Clevedon. Assault: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 100 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �250 compensation plus �400 costs. Threatening behaviour: No separate penalty. Criminal damage: Ordered to pay �250 compensation.
You may also want to watch:
- Ryan Day (19), of Parnell Road, Clevedon. Assault: 12-month conditional discharge, ordered to pay �40 costs. Criminal damage: No separate penalty.
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 8 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 9 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 10 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown