In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between March 30-April 19:
* Nicholas Tailby (37), of Mendip Road, Yatton. Theft: Six-month community order with four-month curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Lee Moore (36), of Kenn Road, Clevedon. Assault: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 40 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Robert Willies (23), of Broomfield Walk, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �185, ordered to pay �85 costs plus �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
* David Randall (41), of Fosse Way, Nailsea. Criminal damage: One day’s detention, fined �65 plus �15 victim surcharge. Breach of conditional discharge: No action taken.
* Steven Bojtos (45), of Cricket Field Green, Nailsea. Theft: Six-month community order with 16-week curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
- 1 Police warn drivers ahead of M5 fuel protests
- 2 Covid cases rise: 1-in-30 estimated to be positive
- 3 Garden centre opens GOLF COURSE for shoppers
- 4 'Unavoidable' delays push back pier-to-pier cycle way between Weston and Clevedon
- 5 Glastonbury Festival 2022: Our review of the Worthy return...
- 6 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 7 VIDEO: Coastguard airlifts two people from Clevedon waters
- 8 Man jailed over theft and fraud at Worle butchers
- 9 Funding and inflation behind concerns over Portishead rail project
- 10 First Bus and Stagecoach reps to face Portishead residents in meeting
* Rachel O’Loughlin (24), of Severn Road, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
* Derek Sweet (37), of Verlands, Congresbury. Drink-driving: Fined �300 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.