In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between March 30-April 19:
* Nicholas Tailby (37), of Mendip Road, Yatton. Theft: Six-month community order with four-month curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Lee Moore (36), of Kenn Road, Clevedon. Assault: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 40 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Robert Willies (23), of Broomfield Walk, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �185, ordered to pay �85 costs plus �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
* David Randall (41), of Fosse Way, Nailsea. Criminal damage: One day’s detention, fined �65 plus �15 victim surcharge. Breach of conditional discharge: No action taken.
* Steven Bojtos (45), of Cricket Field Green, Nailsea. Theft: Six-month community order with 16-week curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
- 1 Construction training centre opens in Portishead
- 2 Appeal launched to save town's Christmas light displays
- 3 Taxpayers paid £60k for Liam Fox's failed bid for WTO job: Reports
- 4 Portishead-Bristol bus plan would save £100 MILLION, campaigner claims
- 5 Work on new Cheddar pump track set to begin
- 6 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
- 7 Court rules that Baytree School expansion can go ahead
- 8 New Clevedon charity is helping to create the scientists of the future
- 9 Clevedon Lions Dream Scheme has opened to help good causes
- 10 Geocaching added to Nailsea Heritage Trail
* Rachel O’Loughlin (24), of Severn Road, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
* Derek Sweet (37), of Verlands, Congresbury. Drink-driving: Fined �300 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.