In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between March 30-April 19:
* Nicholas Tailby (37), of Mendip Road, Yatton. Theft: Six-month community order with four-month curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Lee Moore (36), of Kenn Road, Clevedon. Assault: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 40 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Robert Willies (23), of Broomfield Walk, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �185, ordered to pay �85 costs plus �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
You may also want to watch:
* David Randall (41), of Fosse Way, Nailsea. Criminal damage: One day’s detention, fined �65 plus �15 victim surcharge. Breach of conditional discharge: No action taken.
* Steven Bojtos (45), of Cricket Field Green, Nailsea. Theft: Six-month community order with 16-week curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Special school expansion progress
- 3 Road to Wimbledon chance for North Somerset youngsters
- 4 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 5 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 6 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 7 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 8 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 9 Cleeve denied close finish as Clevedon friendly abandoned
- 10 Your Paper, Your Voice – we’re here to listen and act
* Rachel O’Loughlin (24), of Severn Road, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
* Derek Sweet (37), of Verlands, Congresbury. Drink-driving: Fined �300 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.