In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between March 30-April 19:
* Nicholas Tailby (37), of Mendip Road, Yatton. Theft: Six-month community order with four-month curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Lee Moore (36), of Kenn Road, Clevedon. Assault: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 40 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Robert Willies (23), of Broomfield Walk, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �185, ordered to pay �85 costs plus �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
You may also want to watch:
* David Randall (41), of Fosse Way, Nailsea. Criminal damage: One day’s detention, fined �65 plus �15 victim surcharge. Breach of conditional discharge: No action taken.
* Steven Bojtos (45), of Cricket Field Green, Nailsea. Theft: Six-month community order with 16-week curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
- 1 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 2 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 U-turn as West of England Combined Authority formally opposes Bristol Airport expansion
- 5 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
- 6 Duck race raises £1,000 for children's hospice
- 7 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival
- 8 WIN: Tickets to latest James Bond film
- 9 Woodspring Women earn first ever win over Burnham United Ladies Reserves
- 10 Procession held at beach memorial to give thanks to NHS
* Rachel O’Loughlin (24), of Severn Road, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
* Derek Sweet (37), of Verlands, Congresbury. Drink-driving: Fined �300 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.