In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between March 30-April 19:
* Nicholas Tailby (37), of Mendip Road, Yatton. Theft: Six-month community order with four-month curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Lee Moore (36), of Kenn Road, Clevedon. Assault: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 40 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �85 costs.
* Robert Willies (23), of Broomfield Walk, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �185, ordered to pay �85 costs plus �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
You may also want to watch:
* David Randall (41), of Fosse Way, Nailsea. Criminal damage: One day’s detention, fined �65 plus �15 victim surcharge. Breach of conditional discharge: No action taken.
* Steven Bojtos (45), of Cricket Field Green, Nailsea. Theft: Six-month community order with 16-week curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs.
- 1 Portishead Town's Trueman cancer diagnosis prompts £50,000 fundraising initiative
- 2 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 3 Volunteers launch website for Trendlewood Park
- 4 Council reveals cost for new primary school
- 5 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 6 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 7 North Somerset Council urges businesses to apply for grant funding
- 8 Chef with Michelin star experience shares 'ultimate winters seafood' recipe
- 9 Police commissioner proposes rise in policing part of tax bill
- 10 Huge country house in historic setting, with views and a pool
* Rachel O’Loughlin (24), of Severn Road, Portishead. Drink-driving: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 18 months.
* Derek Sweet (37), of Verlands, Congresbury. Drink-driving: Fined �300 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.