In the dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse from March 7-18:
Shelly James (32), of Coxway, Clevedon. Failure to provide a breath specimen: Fined �65 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with 10 penalty points.
Timothy Mason (20), of Greenway Park, Clevedon. Assault: 12 weeks in prison, suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay �250 compensation plus �85 costs. Criminal damage: Ordered to pay �150 compensation.
Andrew Bishop (58), of Silvercourt, Nailsea. Harassment: Six-week community order with curfew.
Michael Warne (54), of Cherry Avenue, Clevedon. Drink-driving: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 150 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �85 costs and banned from driving for three years.
You may also want to watch:
Ross Kingdon (20), of Ash Hayes Road, Nailsea. Fraud: One-year community order, ordered to pay �85 costs.
Mary Vauden (44), of Stonebridge, Clevedon. Assault: Fined �50 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 5 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 6 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 7 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 8 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 9 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 10 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools