In the dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse from March 7-18:
Shelly James (32), of Coxway, Clevedon. Failure to provide a breath specimen: Fined �65 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with 10 penalty points.
Timothy Mason (20), of Greenway Park, Clevedon. Assault: 12 weeks in prison, suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay �250 compensation plus �85 costs. Criminal damage: Ordered to pay �150 compensation.
Andrew Bishop (58), of Silvercourt, Nailsea. Harassment: Six-week community order with curfew.
Michael Warne (54), of Cherry Avenue, Clevedon. Drink-driving: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 150 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �85 costs and banned from driving for three years.
You may also want to watch:
Ross Kingdon (20), of Ash Hayes Road, Nailsea. Fraud: One-year community order, ordered to pay �85 costs.
Mary Vauden (44), of Stonebridge, Clevedon. Assault: Fined �50 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 3 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 4 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 5 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 8 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 9 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 10 Charity launches cream tea fundraiser