In The Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between January 24 and February 4:
Daniel Emery (23), of Moor Park, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �100 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months. Failure to stop when ordered by police: Fined �65.
Brendan Ferris (56), of Belmont Estate, Wraxall. Drink-driving: Fined �420 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months. Driving without insurance: Fined �280. Driving without MoT certificate: Fined �140.
Karl Smith (46), of Avon Way, Portishead. Criminal damage: Fined �65 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge. Assault: Fined �65.
Toby Summerell-Youde (18), of Cook Lane, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �65 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
You may also want to watch:
Stuart Weeks (54), of Silver Street, Nailsea. Driving without due care and attention: Fined �165. Failure to stop at scene of accident: Fined �335 plus �35 costs and �15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with six penalty points. Failure to report an accident: No separate penalty.
Paul Wingrove (29), of Waverley Road, Backwell. Arson: Sent to prison for 12 weeks. Criminal damage: Sent to prison for four weeks (concurrent). Threatening behaviour: Sent to prison for four weeks (concurrent).
- 1 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 2 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 4 Charity gains national recognition at awards
- 5 Care home enjoys visit from donkey
- 6 The Subways to perform at Bristol O2 Academy
- 7 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 8 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 9 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 10 Wildlife expert joins Portishead Arts Festival line-up
Ryan Smith (24), of Hillview Avenue, Clevedon. Assault occasioning actual bodily harm: 12 weeks in prison, suspended for 18 months, ordered to pay �85 costs.
Andrew Mills (43), of Clevedon Road, Nailsea. Fraud: Fined �65, ordered to pay �45.20 compensation plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
Daniel Birkenhead (41), of St Marys Road, Portishead. Criminal damage: Fined �900 plus �200 costs and �15 victim surcharge.
Mitchell Scott (18), of Butterfield Park, Clevedon. Possession of class B drug: Fined �70 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge.