In the Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between December 20-31:
Peter Eaton (55), of Church Lane, Backwell. Drunk in charge of a vehicle: Fined �320 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with 10 penalty points.
Jolene Lohmann (30), of Woodacre, Portishead. Drink-driving: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 120 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �85 costs and banned from driving for 24 months.
Nicholas Bailey (27), of Hillside Road, Portishead. Threatening behaviour: 18 weeks in prison, suspended for 24 months, ordered to pay �775 costs. Two counts of assault: Ordered to pay �250 compensation, banned from driving for six months.
Christopher Caddick (48), of Brookfield Walk, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �150 plus �350 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
You may also want to watch:
Artur Wyzuj (29), of Biddisham Road, Nailsea. Drunk in charge of a vehicle: Three-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs. Driving with no MoT: No separate penalty. Driving with no insurance: No separate penalty. Drink-driving: Banned from driving for 20 months.
- 1 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 2 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 4 Charity gains national recognition at awards
- 5 Care home enjoys visit from donkey
- 6 The Subways to perform at Bristol O2 Academy
- 7 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 8 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 9 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village
- 10 Wildlife expert joins Portishead Arts Festival line-up