In the Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between December 20-31:
Peter Eaton (55), of Church Lane, Backwell. Drunk in charge of a vehicle: Fined �320 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with 10 penalty points.
Jolene Lohmann (30), of Woodacre, Portishead. Drink-driving: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 120 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �85 costs and banned from driving for 24 months.
Nicholas Bailey (27), of Hillside Road, Portishead. Threatening behaviour: 18 weeks in prison, suspended for 24 months, ordered to pay �775 costs. Two counts of assault: Ordered to pay �250 compensation, banned from driving for six months.
Christopher Caddick (48), of Brookfield Walk, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �150 plus �350 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
You may also want to watch:
Artur Wyzuj (29), of Biddisham Road, Nailsea. Drunk in charge of a vehicle: Three-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs. Driving with no MoT: No separate penalty. Driving with no insurance: No separate penalty. Drink-driving: Banned from driving for 20 months.
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 5 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Brand new five-bedroom family home in AONB
- 8 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 9 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 10 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals