In the Dock
The following cases were completed at North Somerset Courthouse between December 20-31:
Peter Eaton (55), of Church Lane, Backwell. Drunk in charge of a vehicle: Fined �320 plus �85 costs and �15 victim surcharge, licence endorsed with 10 penalty points.
Jolene Lohmann (30), of Woodacre, Portishead. Drink-driving: One-year community order with requirement to carry out 120 hours’ unpaid community work, ordered to pay �85 costs and banned from driving for 24 months.
Nicholas Bailey (27), of Hillside Road, Portishead. Threatening behaviour: 18 weeks in prison, suspended for 24 months, ordered to pay �775 costs. Two counts of assault: Ordered to pay �250 compensation, banned from driving for six months.
Christopher Caddick (48), of Brookfield Walk, Clevedon. Drink-driving: Fined �150 plus �350 costs and �15 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
You may also want to watch:
Artur Wyzuj (29), of Biddisham Road, Nailsea. Drunk in charge of a vehicle: Three-month community order with curfew, ordered to pay �85 costs. Driving with no MoT: No separate penalty. Driving with no insurance: No separate penalty. Drink-driving: Banned from driving for 20 months.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 8 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 9 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 10 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022