In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from October 29 to November 1:
* Cameron Labrum, Green Pastures Road, Wraxall (21). Drug-driving: disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £214 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Aaron Fisher, Shaftesbury Close, Nailsea (20). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 20 months, fined £240 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Aidan Colston, Hollis Avenue, Portishead (20). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 18 months, fined £20 and ordered to pay £300 compensation and £90 victim surcharge. Failure to stop after an accident: community order. Driving without due care and attention: no separate penalty.
* Christine Sheen, no fixed abode (36). Three counts of theft: fined £120 and ordered to pay £248 compensation, £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Victoria Gray, Mariners Drive, Backwell (35). Speeding: fined £103 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 8 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 9 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 10 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style