In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from October 29 to November 1:
* Cameron Labrum, Green Pastures Road, Wraxall (21). Drug-driving: disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £214 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Aaron Fisher, Shaftesbury Close, Nailsea (20). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 20 months, fined £240 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Aidan Colston, Hollis Avenue, Portishead (20). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 18 months, fined £20 and ordered to pay £300 compensation and £90 victim surcharge. Failure to stop after an accident: community order. Driving without due care and attention: no separate penalty.
* Christine Sheen, no fixed abode (36). Three counts of theft: fined £120 and ordered to pay £248 compensation, £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Victoria Gray, Mariners Drive, Backwell (35). Speeding: fined £103 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 5 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 6 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 7 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 8 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 9 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 10 Brand new five-bedroom family home in AONB