In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from October 29 to November 1:
* Cameron Labrum, Green Pastures Road, Wraxall (21). Drug-driving: disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £214 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Aaron Fisher, Shaftesbury Close, Nailsea (20). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 20 months, fined £240 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Aidan Colston, Hollis Avenue, Portishead (20). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 18 months, fined £20 and ordered to pay £300 compensation and £90 victim surcharge. Failure to stop after an accident: community order. Driving without due care and attention: no separate penalty.
* Christine Sheen, no fixed abode (36). Three counts of theft: fined £120 and ordered to pay £248 compensation, £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Victoria Gray, Mariners Drive, Backwell (35). Speeding: fined £103 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 4 Charity gains national recognition at awards
- 5 Care home enjoys visit from donkey
- 6 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 7 The Subways to perform at Bristol O2 Academy
- 8 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 9 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village
- 10 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts