In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard from January 2-9.
* Nathan Giles, Rickyard Road, Wrington (29). Breach non-molestation order: 12-week suspended prison sentence, restraining order and ordered to pay £385 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
* Jamie Weekes, Church Close, Portishead (20). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £276 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Daniel Pepworth, Well Park, Congresbury (29). Two counts of assault: 14-week suspended prison sentence and ordered to pay £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
* Nicholas Jones, Causeway View, Nailsea (58). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 18 months, fined £484 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £48 victim surcharge.
* Michael Elliott, Godwin Drive, Nailsea (38). Forced entry: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Assault police officer: community order.
- 1 House of Commons gives Liam Fox reason for Portishead Rail delay
- 2 Council urges North Somerset to follow Omicron rules
- 3 Friends opt for career change with new Backwell distillery
- 4 Man sentenced to at least 24 years for trying to kill his parents
- 5 Man completely covers his house with festive lights to 'spread Christmas cheer'
- 6 PICTURES: Mum and daughter launch 'buzzing' Christmas market
- 7 Three-day Christmas market coming to North Somerset
- 8 Clevedon bookshop to launch grant scheme
- 9 Clevedon Town to play Brxiham after Tavistock thrown out of FA Vase
- 10 Nightclub conversion approved