In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard from January 2-9.
* Nathan Giles, Rickyard Road, Wrington (29). Breach non-molestation order: 12-week suspended prison sentence, restraining order and ordered to pay £385 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
* Jamie Weekes, Church Close, Portishead (20). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £276 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Daniel Pepworth, Well Park, Congresbury (29). Two counts of assault: 14-week suspended prison sentence and ordered to pay £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
* Nicholas Jones, Causeway View, Nailsea (58). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 18 months, fined £484 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £48 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Michael Elliott, Godwin Drive, Nailsea (38). Forced entry: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Assault police officer: community order.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 9 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset