In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard from January 2-9.
* Nathan Giles, Rickyard Road, Wrington (29). Breach non-molestation order: 12-week suspended prison sentence, restraining order and ordered to pay £385 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
* Jamie Weekes, Church Close, Portishead (20). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £276 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Daniel Pepworth, Well Park, Congresbury (29). Two counts of assault: 14-week suspended prison sentence and ordered to pay £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
* Nicholas Jones, Causeway View, Nailsea (58). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 18 months, fined £484 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £48 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Michael Elliott, Godwin Drive, Nailsea (38). Forced entry: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Assault police officer: community order.
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 4 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 5 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 6 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 7 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 8 Clevedon postie brightens community and raises cash for children's charity
- 9 Nailsea staff to complete 300km to feed families at Christmas
- 10 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait