In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were head at North Somerset Courthouse from May 23 to June 29.
* Steven Tyler, Oldfield, Clevedon (32). Possession of class B drug: conditional discharge and ordered to pay 80 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Kevin Finn, Dunster Gardens, Nailsea (54). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 40 months, fined £191 and ordered to pay £150 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* James Hook, no fixed abode (41). Threatening behaviour: fined £40 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Andrea Selby, no fixed abode (35). Criminal damage: ordered to pay £40 compensation.
You may also want to watch:
* Benjamin Fitzpatrick, Pembroke Road, Portishead (35). Driving vehicle with too large a load: fined £158 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Jay Barnes, Phoenix Way, Portishead (31). Untaxed vehicle: fined £220, ordered to pay £60 vehicle excise duty and £120 costs.
- 1 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 2 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 3 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 7 How to order free Covid home tests
- 8 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 9 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 10 New school to open in Yatton later this year