In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were head at North Somerset Courthouse from May 23 to June 29.
* Steven Tyler, Oldfield, Clevedon (32). Possession of class B drug: conditional discharge and ordered to pay 80 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Kevin Finn, Dunster Gardens, Nailsea (54). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 40 months, fined £191 and ordered to pay £150 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* James Hook, no fixed abode (41). Threatening behaviour: fined £40 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Andrea Selby, no fixed abode (35). Criminal damage: ordered to pay £40 compensation.
You may also want to watch:
* Benjamin Fitzpatrick, Pembroke Road, Portishead (35). Driving vehicle with too large a load: fined £158 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Jay Barnes, Phoenix Way, Portishead (31). Untaxed vehicle: fined £220, ordered to pay £60 vehicle excise duty and £120 costs.
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 3 Exceptional house with grounds, countryside views and outbuildings
- 4 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 5 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 6 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 7 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 8 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 9 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 10 'Amazing atmosphere' at return of Clevedon Parkrun