In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were head at North Somerset Courthouse from May 23 to June 29.
* Steven Tyler, Oldfield, Clevedon (32). Possession of class B drug: conditional discharge and ordered to pay 80 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Kevin Finn, Dunster Gardens, Nailsea (54). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 40 months, fined £191 and ordered to pay £150 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* James Hook, no fixed abode (41). Threatening behaviour: fined £40 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Andrea Selby, no fixed abode (35). Criminal damage: ordered to pay £40 compensation.
You may also want to watch:
* Benjamin Fitzpatrick, Pembroke Road, Portishead (35). Driving vehicle with too large a load: fined £158 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Jay Barnes, Phoenix Way, Portishead (31). Untaxed vehicle: fined £220, ordered to pay £60 vehicle excise duty and £120 costs.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 4 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 5 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 6 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 9 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 10 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published