In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from December 3-18:
* Martyn Stewart, Rodney Road, Backwell (46). Breach restraining order: 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £40 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Matthew Lloyd-Jones, Hazell Close, Clevedon (30). Sexual touching of girl aged older than 13 when she did not consent: four-month suspended prison sentence, added to sexual offences register for seven years and ordered to pay £500 compensation, £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
* Felicity Graham, Chapel Lane, Claverham (54). Two counts of owning a dog out of control: dog to be destroyed and ordered to pay £500 compensation
* Daniel Pepworth, Well Park, Congresbury (29). Assault and criminal damage: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £150 compensation, £300 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Samuel Parker, North Street, Nailsea (23). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 16 months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Driving without valid insurance, valid MOT and valid licence: no separate penalty. Possession of offensive weapon in public place: community order.
* Lisa Wilson, Briary Road, Portishead (26). Two counts of assaulting a police officer: eight-week suspended prison sentence. Possession of offensive weapon in public place: 16-week suspended prison sentence (consecutive). Possession of class B drug: no separate penalty.
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 5 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 8 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 9 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 10 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign
* Deborah Lee, Old Church Road, Clevedon (54). Assault: 12-month conditional discharge.