In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from November 14-16:
* Luke Gudge, The Orchards, Pill (31). Five counts of theft: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Susan Eccleshare, no fixed abode (45). Two counts of theft: community order and ordered to pay £85 victim surcharge.
* Guy Austin, Hillview Avenue, Clevedon (29). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 14 months, fined £369 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £36 victim surcharge. Failed to stop after an accident: fined £369.
* Gary Hardwell, Lodway Close, Pill (38). Harassment: 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £20 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Tony Miles, Bristol Road, Wraxall (71). Speeding: Disqualified from driving for six months, fined £135 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Lee Dean, no fixed abode (26). Three counts of theft: two-week prison sentence and ordered to pay £196.41 compensation.
- 1 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 2 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 3 School offering transport to vaccination appointments
- 4 Storyboat 700+ sets sail in Portishead for 2021
- 5 Volunteers launch website for Trendlewood Park
- 6 Clevedon School launches pop-up shop to support low income families
- 7 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 8 Clevedon strengthen squad with signing of Gloucestershire duo Higgins and Warner
- 9 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 10 North Somerset Council urges businesses to apply for grant funding