In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from November 14-16:
* Luke Gudge, The Orchards, Pill (31). Five counts of theft: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Susan Eccleshare, no fixed abode (45). Two counts of theft: community order and ordered to pay £85 victim surcharge.
* Guy Austin, Hillview Avenue, Clevedon (29). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 14 months, fined £369 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £36 victim surcharge. Failed to stop after an accident: fined £369.
* Gary Hardwell, Lodway Close, Pill (38). Harassment: 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £20 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Tony Miles, Bristol Road, Wraxall (71). Speeding: Disqualified from driving for six months, fined £135 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Lee Dean, no fixed abode (26). Three counts of theft: two-week prison sentence and ordered to pay £196.41 compensation.
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Special school expansion progress
- 3 Road to Wimbledon chance for North Somerset youngsters
- 4 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 5 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 6 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 7 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 8 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 9 Your Paper, Your Voice – we’re here to listen and act
- 10 Barclays to close North Somerset branches