In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from November 14-16:
* Luke Gudge, The Orchards, Pill (31). Five counts of theft: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Susan Eccleshare, no fixed abode (45). Two counts of theft: community order and ordered to pay £85 victim surcharge.
* Guy Austin, Hillview Avenue, Clevedon (29). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 14 months, fined £369 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £36 victim surcharge. Failed to stop after an accident: fined £369.
* Gary Hardwell, Lodway Close, Pill (38). Harassment: 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £20 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Tony Miles, Bristol Road, Wraxall (71). Speeding: Disqualified from driving for six months, fined £135 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Lee Dean, no fixed abode (26). Three counts of theft: two-week prison sentence and ordered to pay £196.41 compensation.
- 1 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 2 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 3 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 4 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 5 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 6 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 7 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved
- 8 'Amazing atmosphere' at return of Clevedon Parkrun
- 9 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 10 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working