In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from November 14-16:
* Luke Gudge, The Orchards, Pill (31). Five counts of theft: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Susan Eccleshare, no fixed abode (45). Two counts of theft: community order and ordered to pay £85 victim surcharge.
* Guy Austin, Hillview Avenue, Clevedon (29). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 14 months, fined £369 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £36 victim surcharge. Failed to stop after an accident: fined £369.
* Gary Hardwell, Lodway Close, Pill (38). Harassment: 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £20 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Tony Miles, Bristol Road, Wraxall (71). Speeding: Disqualified from driving for six months, fined £135 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Lee Dean, no fixed abode (26). Three counts of theft: two-week prison sentence and ordered to pay £196.41 compensation.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 4 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 5 North Somerset authors publish books
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 7 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 8 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 9 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities
- 10 Appeal after man injured in robbery