In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from November 19-23.
* Robert Pitman, no fixed abode (29). Fourteen counts of breaching criminal behaviour order and entering prohibited area: eight-month prison sentence and ordered to pay £115 victim surcharge.
* Karl Hegarty, Fosseway, Clevedon (42). Two counts of theft: 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £81 compensation and £350 compensation.
* Joshua Price, Kittiwake Drive, Portishead (21). Possession of class A drug: two-year conditional discharge and ordered to pay £85 costs. Possession of class B drug: two-year conditional discharge.
* James Walker, Forester Road, Portishead (25). Possession of class B drug: fined £400 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £40 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Thomas Aldom, Cannons Gate, Clevedon (25). Driving while disqualified: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Failure to provide specimen: disqualified from driving for 40 months. Driving without valid insurance: no separate penalty.
- 1 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 2 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 3 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 4 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 5 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 6 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 7 Camera club wants new members to join
- 8 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 9 Cliff Richard concert to be live streamed in cinemas
- 10 Life-saving equipment installed in town