In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from November 19-23.
* Robert Pitman, no fixed abode (29). Fourteen counts of breaching criminal behaviour order and entering prohibited area: eight-month prison sentence and ordered to pay £115 victim surcharge.
* Karl Hegarty, Fosseway, Clevedon (42). Two counts of theft: 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £81 compensation and £350 compensation.
* Joshua Price, Kittiwake Drive, Portishead (21). Possession of class A drug: two-year conditional discharge and ordered to pay £85 costs. Possession of class B drug: two-year conditional discharge.
* James Walker, Forester Road, Portishead (25). Possession of class B drug: fined £400 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £40 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Thomas Aldom, Cannons Gate, Clevedon (25). Driving while disqualified: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Failure to provide specimen: disqualified from driving for 40 months. Driving without valid insurance: no separate penalty.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 10 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder