In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from November 19-23.
* Robert Pitman, no fixed abode (29). Fourteen counts of breaching criminal behaviour order and entering prohibited area: eight-month prison sentence and ordered to pay £115 victim surcharge.
* Karl Hegarty, Fosseway, Clevedon (42). Two counts of theft: 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £81 compensation and £350 compensation.
* Joshua Price, Kittiwake Drive, Portishead (21). Possession of class A drug: two-year conditional discharge and ordered to pay £85 costs. Possession of class B drug: two-year conditional discharge.
* James Walker, Forester Road, Portishead (25). Possession of class B drug: fined £400 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £40 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Thomas Aldom, Cannons Gate, Clevedon (25). Driving while disqualified: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Failure to provide specimen: disqualified from driving for 40 months. Driving without valid insurance: no separate penalty.
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 8 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 9 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 10 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown