In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from November 19-23.
* Robert Pitman, no fixed abode (29). Fourteen counts of breaching criminal behaviour order and entering prohibited area: eight-month prison sentence and ordered to pay £115 victim surcharge.
* Karl Hegarty, Fosseway, Clevedon (42). Two counts of theft: 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £81 compensation and £350 compensation.
* Joshua Price, Kittiwake Drive, Portishead (21). Possession of class A drug: two-year conditional discharge and ordered to pay £85 costs. Possession of class B drug: two-year conditional discharge.
* James Walker, Forester Road, Portishead (25). Possession of class B drug: fined £400 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £40 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Thomas Aldom, Cannons Gate, Clevedon (25). Driving while disqualified: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Failure to provide specimen: disqualified from driving for 40 months. Driving without valid insurance: no separate penalty.
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 5 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 6 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Restricting more flights from airport would have 'profound implications for society', says lawyer