In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from July 19 to August 8.
* Lee Vye, Eastcliff, Portishead (20). Possession of class B drug:: fined £215 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Dean Mockridge, Garstons Orchard, Wrington (46). Theft: fined £280 and ordered to pay £100 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Dean Lark, North End Road, Yatton (38). Assault: fined £323 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
* Samantha Holden, Rectory Drive, Yatton (37). Unlicensed vehicle: fined £220 and ordered to pay £11.25 excise duty and £90 costs.
You may also want to watch:
* John Gent, The Avenue, Clevedon (67). Speeding: three penalty points, fined £200 and ordered to pay £620 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Bobby Cox, no fixed abode (24). Possession of class B drug: conditional discharge and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
- 1 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 4 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 5 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 6 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 9 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 10 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
* Martin Hall, Moorfield Road, Backwell (44). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 14 months, fined £360 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £36 victim surcharge.