In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from July 19 to August 8.
* Lee Vye, Eastcliff, Portishead (20). Possession of class B drug:: fined £215 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Dean Mockridge, Garstons Orchard, Wrington (46). Theft: fined £280 and ordered to pay £100 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Dean Lark, North End Road, Yatton (38). Assault: fined £323 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
* Samantha Holden, Rectory Drive, Yatton (37). Unlicensed vehicle: fined £220 and ordered to pay £11.25 excise duty and £90 costs.
You may also want to watch:
* John Gent, The Avenue, Clevedon (67). Speeding: three penalty points, fined £200 and ordered to pay £620 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Bobby Cox, no fixed abode (24). Possession of class B drug: conditional discharge and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 6 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 7 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 8 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 9 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 10 Medal joy for North Somerset athletes at English Schools Championships
* Martin Hall, Moorfield Road, Backwell (44). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 14 months, fined £360 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £36 victim surcharge.