In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from July 19 to August 8.
* Lee Vye, Eastcliff, Portishead (20). Possession of class B drug:: fined £215 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Dean Mockridge, Garstons Orchard, Wrington (46). Theft: fined £280 and ordered to pay £100 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Dean Lark, North End Road, Yatton (38). Assault: fined £323 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
* Samantha Holden, Rectory Drive, Yatton (37). Unlicensed vehicle: fined £220 and ordered to pay £11.25 excise duty and £90 costs.
You may also want to watch:
* John Gent, The Avenue, Clevedon (67). Speeding: three penalty points, fined £200 and ordered to pay £620 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Bobby Cox, no fixed abode (24). Possession of class B drug: conditional discharge and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
- 1 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 2 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 3 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 4 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 5 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 10 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
* Martin Hall, Moorfield Road, Backwell (44). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 14 months, fined £360 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £36 victim surcharge.