In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from July 19 to August 8.
* Lee Vye, Eastcliff, Portishead (20). Possession of class B drug:: fined £215 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Dean Mockridge, Garstons Orchard, Wrington (46). Theft: fined £280 and ordered to pay £100 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Dean Lark, North End Road, Yatton (38). Assault: fined £323 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
* Samantha Holden, Rectory Drive, Yatton (37). Unlicensed vehicle: fined £220 and ordered to pay £11.25 excise duty and £90 costs.
You may also want to watch:
* John Gent, The Avenue, Clevedon (67). Speeding: three penalty points, fined £200 and ordered to pay £620 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Bobby Cox, no fixed abode (24). Possession of class B drug: conditional discharge and ordered to pay £85 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 3 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 4 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 5 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 6 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 7 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 8 Ashton & Backwell United bow out of Buildbase FA Vase after Bemerton Heath Harlequins defeat
- 9 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 10 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
* Martin Hall, Moorfield Road, Backwell (44). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 14 months, fined £360 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £36 victim surcharge.