In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from July 5-18.
* Helen Bidwell-Ford, Kent Road, Congresbury (52). Speeding: three penalty points, fined £222 and ordered to pay £85 cost and £30 victim surcharge.
* Andrew Coleman, no fixed abode, (40). Theft: 16-week prison sentence and ordered to pay £56.45 compensation.
* Michael Field, Beaconsfield Road, Clevedon, (48). Failure to disclose identity of driver: six penalty points, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Jason Fitzpatrick, Underbanks, Pill (31). Driving without due care: three penalty points, fined £135 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Anne Parker, Rectory Close, Wraxall (47): drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 20 months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Joshua Parish-Farthing, Brendon Road, Portishead (19). Assault: conditional discharge.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 5 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 6 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 7 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 8 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 9 Medal joy for North Somerset athletes at English Schools Championships
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week