In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from July 5-18.
* Helen Bidwell-Ford, Kent Road, Congresbury (52). Speeding: three penalty points, fined £222 and ordered to pay £85 cost and £30 victim surcharge.
* Andrew Coleman, no fixed abode, (40). Theft: 16-week prison sentence and ordered to pay £56.45 compensation.
* Michael Field, Beaconsfield Road, Clevedon, (48). Failure to disclose identity of driver: six penalty points, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Jason Fitzpatrick, Underbanks, Pill (31). Driving without due care: three penalty points, fined £135 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Anne Parker, Rectory Close, Wraxall (47): drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 20 months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Joshua Parish-Farthing, Brendon Road, Portishead (19). Assault: conditional discharge.
- 1 Mixed fortunes for Backwell Flax Bourton sides
- 2 Charlie Rich: Ashton & Backwell United name Rich as Stuart Jones' replacement
- 3 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 4 May 17: Pubs reopen indoors and coaches set off on first holidays
- 5 Goff comes good in Clevedon Sailing Club's Town Plate
- 6 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
- 7 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 8 May 17: Backwell pool reopens after £400k works
- 9 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 10 Nailsea & Backwell under-16s get better of Weston on return to rugby