In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from July 5-18.
* Helen Bidwell-Ford, Kent Road, Congresbury (52). Speeding: three penalty points, fined £222 and ordered to pay £85 cost and £30 victim surcharge.
* Andrew Coleman, no fixed abode, (40). Theft: 16-week prison sentence and ordered to pay £56.45 compensation.
* Michael Field, Beaconsfield Road, Clevedon, (48). Failure to disclose identity of driver: six penalty points, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Jason Fitzpatrick, Underbanks, Pill (31). Driving without due care: three penalty points, fined £135 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Anne Parker, Rectory Close, Wraxall (47): drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 20 months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Joshua Parish-Farthing, Brendon Road, Portishead (19). Assault: conditional discharge.
- 1 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 4 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 5 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 6 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 7 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 8 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 9 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 10 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends