IN The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from November 5-14.
* Dean Tilley, Mendip Road, Yatton (44). Five counts of theft and one count of harassment: 20-week prison sentence and ordered to pay £115 victim surcharge.
* Brendon Smith, Kennaway Road, Clevedon (37). Theft: 12-month conditional discharge and ordered to pay £57 compensation.
* Philip Collins, Lower Burlington Road, Portishead (26). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 24 months. Dangerous driving: six-month suspended prison sentence and ordered to pay £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge.
* Wayne Pearce, Channel View, Portishead (45). Theft: community order and ordered to pay £434.39 compensation, £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Patrick Hennessy, Pier Road, Portishead (46). Failure to give information about driver after alleged offence: six penalty points, fined £600 and ordered to pay £620 costs and £60 victim surcharge.
* Peter Sweet, Kennmoor Road, Kenn (74). Driving without due care and attention: six penalty points, fined £250 and ordered to pay £100 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Driving without valid licence: no separate penalty. Driving without valid test certificate: no separate penalty.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 6 Village pub conversion rejected by council
- 7 WIN: Tickets to The Courier at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 8 Live music returns to village this weekend
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign