In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse, from February 7-19 :
* Richard Toogood, Ashford Road, Redhill (48). Drink-driving: Disqualified from driving for 18 months, fined £350 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Possession of class B drug: Fined £235.
* Sophia Tuplin, Southlands Way, Congresbury (23). Assault: Fined £215 and ordered to pay £85 costs and victim surcharge.
* Lukasz Zemla, Carice Gardens, Clevedon (31). Drink-driving: Disqualified from driving for 18 months, fined £380 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £38 victim surcharge.
*Timothy Waddington, Halyard Way, Portishead (41). Speeding: Fined £55 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Amanda Heckman, Brackenwood Gardens, Portishead (48). Unlawful driving: Fined £42 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
- 1 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 4 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 5 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 6 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 9 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 10 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset