In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse, from February 7-19 :
* Richard Toogood, Ashford Road, Redhill (48). Drink-driving: Disqualified from driving for 18 months, fined £350 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Possession of class B drug: Fined £235.
* Sophia Tuplin, Southlands Way, Congresbury (23). Assault: Fined £215 and ordered to pay £85 costs and victim surcharge.
* Lukasz Zemla, Carice Gardens, Clevedon (31). Drink-driving: Disqualified from driving for 18 months, fined £380 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £38 victim surcharge.
*Timothy Waddington, Halyard Way, Portishead (41). Speeding: Fined £55 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Amanda Heckman, Brackenwood Gardens, Portishead (48). Unlawful driving: Fined £42 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 3 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 4 Charity gains national recognition at awards
- 5 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 6 Care home enjoys visit from donkey
- 7 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 8 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 9 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 10 Wildlife expert joins Portishead Arts Festival line-up