In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse, from February 7-19 :
* Richard Toogood, Ashford Road, Redhill (48). Drink-driving: Disqualified from driving for 18 months, fined £350 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Possession of class B drug: Fined £235.
* Sophia Tuplin, Southlands Way, Congresbury (23). Assault: Fined £215 and ordered to pay £85 costs and victim surcharge.
* Lukasz Zemla, Carice Gardens, Clevedon (31). Drink-driving: Disqualified from driving for 18 months, fined £380 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £38 victim surcharge.
*Timothy Waddington, Halyard Way, Portishead (41). Speeding: Fined £55 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Amanda Heckman, Brackenwood Gardens, Portishead (48). Unlawful driving: Fined £42 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
- 1 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 2 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 3 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 4 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 5 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 10 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans