In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
These cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from May 23 to June 5:
* Colin Rossiter, Lampton Road, Long Ashton (41). Disposal of stolen goods: fined £80 and ordered to pay £60 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender to custody: fined £80.
* Rafal Lewandowski, Greenfield Crescent, Nailsea (38). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 17 months, fined £507 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £50 victim surcharge.
* Josh Buchan, Griffin Road, Clevedon (26). Theft: ordered to pay £14.95 compensation. Assault: fined £100 and ordered to pay £250 compensation and £30 victim surcharge.
* Mark Lockett, Brendon Road, Portishead (51). Driving without valid insurance: disqualified from driving for six months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Aaron Baker, Cherry Avenue, Clevedon (34). Assault: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £388 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Alex Bird, Grange Farm Road, Yatton (29). Assault: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 3 Exceptional house with grounds, countryside views and outbuildings
- 4 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 5 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 6 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 7 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 8 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 9 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 10 'Amazing atmosphere' at return of Clevedon Parkrun
* Shaun Carpenter, Downside, Backwell (34). Possession of bladed article in public place: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.