In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
These cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from May 23 to June 5:
* Colin Rossiter, Lampton Road, Long Ashton (41). Disposal of stolen goods: fined £80 and ordered to pay £60 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender to custody: fined £80.
* Rafal Lewandowski, Greenfield Crescent, Nailsea (38). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 17 months, fined £507 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £50 victim surcharge.
* Josh Buchan, Griffin Road, Clevedon (26). Theft: ordered to pay £14.95 compensation. Assault: fined £100 and ordered to pay £250 compensation and £30 victim surcharge.
* Mark Lockett, Brendon Road, Portishead (51). Driving without valid insurance: disqualified from driving for six months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Aaron Baker, Cherry Avenue, Clevedon (34). Assault: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £388 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Alex Bird, Grange Farm Road, Yatton (29). Assault: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
- 1 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 4 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 5 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 6 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 9 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 10 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
* Shaun Carpenter, Downside, Backwell (34). Possession of bladed article in public place: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.