In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
These cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from May 23 to June 5:
* Colin Rossiter, Lampton Road, Long Ashton (41). Disposal of stolen goods: fined £80 and ordered to pay £60 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Failure to surrender to custody: fined £80.
* Rafal Lewandowski, Greenfield Crescent, Nailsea (38). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 17 months, fined £507 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £50 victim surcharge.
* Josh Buchan, Griffin Road, Clevedon (26). Theft: ordered to pay £14.95 compensation. Assault: fined £100 and ordered to pay £250 compensation and £30 victim surcharge.
* Mark Lockett, Brendon Road, Portishead (51). Driving without valid insurance: disqualified from driving for six months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Aaron Baker, Cherry Avenue, Clevedon (34). Assault: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £388 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Alex Bird, Grange Farm Road, Yatton (29). Assault: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
- 1 Winners of Clevedon artist of the year announced
- 2 Free Platinum Jubilee events in Portishead
- 3 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 4 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 5 Public urged to review sites allocated for housing in North Somerset
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 Modern three-bedroom detached bungalow
- 8 Clifton music festival returns after Covid hiatus
- 9 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 10 LETTER: 'Has our council become a dictatorship?'
* Shaun Carpenter, Downside, Backwell (34). Possession of bladed article in public place: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.