In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were held at North Somerset Courthouse, near Weston-super-Mare, on January 3-15:
* Jacob Kendrick (29), of Briary Road, Portishead. Two counts of criminal damage: Fined £80 and ordered to pay £150 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* James Lawson (39), of Ash Hayes Drive, Nailsea. Drink-driving: 12 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 36 months.
* Calum Monks (27), of Weston Road, Congresbury. Drink-driving: Fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
* Justin Lawton (44), of no fixed abode. Threatening behaviour: 14 days in prison, ordered to pay £115 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Katie Brooks (27), of Stowey Road, Yatton. Drink-driving: Fined £200 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Daryl Legg (56), of Southey Road, Clevedon. Causing unnecessary suffering to an animal: 12-month community order, ordered to pay £300 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
- 1 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 2 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 3 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon
- 4 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 7 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 8 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 9 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 10 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?