In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were held at North Somerset Courthouse, near Weston-super-Mare, on January 3-15:
* Jacob Kendrick (29), of Briary Road, Portishead. Two counts of criminal damage: Fined £80 and ordered to pay £150 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* James Lawson (39), of Ash Hayes Drive, Nailsea. Drink-driving: 12 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 36 months.
* Calum Monks (27), of Weston Road, Congresbury. Drink-driving: Fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
* Justin Lawton (44), of no fixed abode. Threatening behaviour: 14 days in prison, ordered to pay £115 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Katie Brooks (27), of Stowey Road, Yatton. Drink-driving: Fined £200 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Daryl Legg (56), of Southey Road, Clevedon. Causing unnecessary suffering to an animal: 12-month community order, ordered to pay £300 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 5 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 6 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Restricting more flights from airport would have 'profound implications for society', says lawyer