In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were held at North Somerset Courthouse, near Weston-super-Mare, on January 3-15:
* Jacob Kendrick (29), of Briary Road, Portishead. Two counts of criminal damage: Fined £80 and ordered to pay £150 compensation, £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* James Lawson (39), of Ash Hayes Drive, Nailsea. Drink-driving: 12 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, ordered to pay £85 costs and £115 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 36 months.
* Calum Monks (27), of Weston Road, Congresbury. Drink-driving: Fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 20 months.
* Justin Lawton (44), of no fixed abode. Threatening behaviour: 14 days in prison, ordered to pay £115 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Katie Brooks (27), of Stowey Road, Yatton. Drink-driving: Fined £200 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge, banned from driving for 12 months.
* Daryl Legg (56), of Southey Road, Clevedon. Causing unnecessary suffering to an animal: 12-month community order, ordered to pay £300 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
- 1 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Town council appeals for grit bin monitors in Portishead
- 5 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 6 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 7 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 8 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 9 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 10 Ashton & Backwell's season could "crumble" warns Jones