In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from September 9-11:
* Nathan Kellett-Davey, Newlands Green, Clevedon (29). Fraud by abuse of position: community order and ordered to pay £1,200 compensation.
* Jordan Saunders, Valley Way Road, Nailsea (22). Two counts of drug-driving: disqualified from driving for 16 months, fined £326 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
* Aaron Sleigh, Eastcliff, Portishead (30). Production of cannabis plants: fined £80 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Michelle Rogers, Stock Way North, Nailsea (48). Assault: fined £80 and ordered to pay £100 compensation and £20 costs.
You may also want to watch:
* Laurisa Hughes, Henley Park, Yatton (23). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 22 months, fined £253 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 6 Carpenter wants top Clevedon performance for President's Day
- 7 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 8 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend
- 9 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens