In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from September 9-11:
* Nathan Kellett-Davey, Newlands Green, Clevedon (29). Fraud by abuse of position: community order and ordered to pay £1,200 compensation.
* Jordan Saunders, Valley Way Road, Nailsea (22). Two counts of drug-driving: disqualified from driving for 16 months, fined £326 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
* Aaron Sleigh, Eastcliff, Portishead (30). Production of cannabis plants: fined £80 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Michelle Rogers, Stock Way North, Nailsea (48). Assault: fined £80 and ordered to pay £100 compensation and £20 costs.
You may also want to watch:
* Laurisa Hughes, Henley Park, Yatton (23). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 22 months, fined £253 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 3 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 4 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 5 Support Portishead and Nailsea Lions clubs with Santa Float collections this December
- 6 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 9 Clevedon Music Club cancels winter concert