In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from September 9-11:
* Nathan Kellett-Davey, Newlands Green, Clevedon (29). Fraud by abuse of position: community order and ordered to pay £1,200 compensation.
* Jordan Saunders, Valley Way Road, Nailsea (22). Two counts of drug-driving: disqualified from driving for 16 months, fined £326 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
* Aaron Sleigh, Eastcliff, Portishead (30). Production of cannabis plants: fined £80 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Michelle Rogers, Stock Way North, Nailsea (48). Assault: fined £80 and ordered to pay £100 compensation and £20 costs.
You may also want to watch:
* Laurisa Hughes, Henley Park, Yatton (23). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 22 months, fined £253 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 3 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 4 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 5 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 6 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 7 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 8 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 9 Countryside charity condemns plan to build 600 homes in village
- 10 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill