In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from September 9-11:
* Nathan Kellett-Davey, Newlands Green, Clevedon (29). Fraud by abuse of position: community order and ordered to pay £1,200 compensation.
* Jordan Saunders, Valley Way Road, Nailsea (22). Two counts of drug-driving: disqualified from driving for 16 months, fined £326 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
* Aaron Sleigh, Eastcliff, Portishead (30). Production of cannabis plants: fined £80 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Michelle Rogers, Stock Way North, Nailsea (48). Assault: fined £80 and ordered to pay £100 compensation and £20 costs.
You may also want to watch:
* Laurisa Hughes, Henley Park, Yatton (23). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 22 months, fined £253 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
- 1 Contemporary living with lovely estuary views
- 2 Key workers awarded for their dedication during pandemic
- 3 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 4 Creation of 'flimsy' roles at £7,000 is 'indefensible', says North Somerset councillor
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 April 12: Air ambulance charity has busiest week on record
- 7 Call for new system to help people with addictions and mental health issues
- 8 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 9 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead
- 10 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser