In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse in St Georges near Weston on April 12 to May 9.
* Leah Ernesta, Underbanks, Pill (20). Assault: conditional discharge and ordered to pay £380 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Kevin Finn, Baker Close, Clevedon (54). Assault: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £100 compensation, £105 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Jack Williams, Griffin Road, Clevedon (23). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 16 months, fined £400 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £40 victim surcharge.
* Samantha Baker, Cherry Avenue, Clevedon (31). Kept unlicensed car: fined £440 and ordered to pay £120 costs and £73.75 vehicle duty.
You may also want to watch:
* Mihaita Gradinaru, Farmhouse Close, Nailsea (40). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 16 months, fined £340 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £34 victim surcharge.
* Andrew Thompson, Pear Tree Field, Portishead (45). Assualt police officer: fined £400 and ordered to pay £100 compensation, £85 costs and £40 victim surcharge.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 6 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 7 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 10 Clevedon's FA Vase dream ends at Plymouth Parkway