In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse in St Georges near Weston on April 12 to May 9.
* Leah Ernesta, Underbanks, Pill (20). Assault: conditional discharge and ordered to pay £380 costs and £20 victim surcharge.
* Kevin Finn, Baker Close, Clevedon (54). Assault: community order, restraining order and ordered to pay £100 compensation, £105 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Jack Williams, Griffin Road, Clevedon (23). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 16 months, fined £400 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £40 victim surcharge.
* Samantha Baker, Cherry Avenue, Clevedon (31). Kept unlicensed car: fined £440 and ordered to pay £120 costs and £73.75 vehicle duty.
You may also want to watch:
* Mihaita Gradinaru, Farmhouse Close, Nailsea (40). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 16 months, fined £340 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £34 victim surcharge.
* Andrew Thompson, Pear Tree Field, Portishead (45). Assualt police officer: fined £400 and ordered to pay £100 compensation, £85 costs and £40 victim surcharge.
- 1 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 2 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 5 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 6 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 7 Flying club to stage 24-hour flight simulation for charity
- 8 Businessman launches two-in-one facemasks in support of MIND charity
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3