In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse, in St Georges, from October 9-28:
* Stewart Rickman, Potters View, Congresbury (30). Criminal damage: restraining order, community order and ordered to pay £300 compensation and £90 victim surcharge.
* Matthew Langdon, High Street, Portbury (23). Speeding: disqualified from driving for 21 days, fined £750 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £75 victim surcharge.
* Mark Churchill, Mendip Road, Yatton (24). Travelling on train without paying: fined £440 and ordered to pay £23 compensation, £160 costs and £44 victim surcharge.
* Michael Domfeh, Chapel Hill, Clevedon (57). Travelling on train without paying: fined £440 and ordered to pay £4.60 compensation, £160 costs and £44 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Jade Toussaint, no fixed abode (29). Assault: six-month prison sentence. Two counts of assault police officer: three-month prison sentence (consecutive) and ordered to pay £122 victim surcharge. Drunk and disorderly: no separate penalty.
- 1 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 5 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 6 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 7 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 8 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 9 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 10 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners