In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse, in St Georges, from October 9-28:
* Stewart Rickman, Potters View, Congresbury (30). Criminal damage: restraining order, community order and ordered to pay £300 compensation and £90 victim surcharge.
* Matthew Langdon, High Street, Portbury (23). Speeding: disqualified from driving for 21 days, fined £750 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £75 victim surcharge.
* Mark Churchill, Mendip Road, Yatton (24). Travelling on train without paying: fined £440 and ordered to pay £23 compensation, £160 costs and £44 victim surcharge.
* Michael Domfeh, Chapel Hill, Clevedon (57). Travelling on train without paying: fined £440 and ordered to pay £4.60 compensation, £160 costs and £44 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Jade Toussaint, no fixed abode (29). Assault: six-month prison sentence. Two counts of assault police officer: three-month prison sentence (consecutive) and ordered to pay £122 victim surcharge. Drunk and disorderly: no separate penalty.
- 1 Mixed fortunes for Backwell Flax Bourton sides
- 2 Charlie Rich: Ashton & Backwell United name Rich as Stuart Jones' replacement
- 3 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 4 May 17: Pubs reopen indoors and coaches set off on first holidays
- 5 Goff comes good in Clevedon Sailing Club's Town Plate
- 6 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
- 7 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 8 May 17: Backwell pool reopens after £400k works
- 9 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 10 Nailsea & Backwell under-16s get better of Weston on return to rugby