In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following court cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse, in St Georges, from October 9-28:
* Stewart Rickman, Potters View, Congresbury (30). Criminal damage: restraining order, community order and ordered to pay £300 compensation and £90 victim surcharge.
* Matthew Langdon, High Street, Portbury (23). Speeding: disqualified from driving for 21 days, fined £750 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £75 victim surcharge.
* Mark Churchill, Mendip Road, Yatton (24). Travelling on train without paying: fined £440 and ordered to pay £23 compensation, £160 costs and £44 victim surcharge.
* Michael Domfeh, Chapel Hill, Clevedon (57). Travelling on train without paying: fined £440 and ordered to pay £4.60 compensation, £160 costs and £44 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Jade Toussaint, no fixed abode (29). Assault: six-month prison sentence. Two counts of assault police officer: three-month prison sentence (consecutive) and ordered to pay £122 victim surcharge. Drunk and disorderly: no separate penalty.
- 1 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 5 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 6 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 7 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 8 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 9 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 10 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village