In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were held at North Somerset Courthouse from March 29 to April 11.
* Tina Mallett, North End Road, Yatton (61). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for six months, fined £240 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Luke Baker, Watery Lane, Nailsea (24). Driving while disqualified: disqualified from driving for six months, fined £90 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Driving without valid insurance: no separate penalty.
* Remus Drobota, Albert Road, Clevedon (31). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 26 months, community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Timothy Marter, Steamcross, Claverham (53). Racially-aggravated abusive behaviour: fined £750 and ordered to pay £620 in costs and £75 victim surcharge.
* Lisette Lewis, Eastlea, Clevedon (28). Drink-driving: banned from driving for 26 months, fined £455 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £45 victim surcharge.
- 1 Fatal collision in Clevedon leaves man in his 70s dead
- 2 House of Commons gives Liam Fox reason for Portishead Rail delay
- 3 Clevedon B&M redevelopment approved, despite hundreds of objections
- 4 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 5 Extension to cycling route could be approved next year
- 6 Friends opt for career change with new Backwell distillery
- 7 New Mercury and Times editor appointed
- 8 Remembrance service for crew who died in air crash
- 9 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 10 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns