In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were held at North Somerset Courthouse from March 29 to April 11.
* Tina Mallett, North End Road, Yatton (61). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for six months, fined £240 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Luke Baker, Watery Lane, Nailsea (24). Driving while disqualified: disqualified from driving for six months, fined £90 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Driving without valid insurance: no separate penalty.
* Remus Drobota, Albert Road, Clevedon (31). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 26 months, community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Timothy Marter, Steamcross, Claverham (53). Racially-aggravated abusive behaviour: fined £750 and ordered to pay £620 in costs and £75 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Lisette Lewis, Eastlea, Clevedon (28). Drink-driving: banned from driving for 26 months, fined £455 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £45 victim surcharge.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 4 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 5 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 6 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 7 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 8 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 Medal joy for North Somerset athletes at English Schools Championships