In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were held at North Somerset Courthouse from March 29 to April 11.
* Tina Mallett, North End Road, Yatton (61). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for six months, fined £240 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Luke Baker, Watery Lane, Nailsea (24). Driving while disqualified: disqualified from driving for six months, fined £90 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Driving without valid insurance: no separate penalty.
* Remus Drobota, Albert Road, Clevedon (31). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 26 months, community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Timothy Marter, Steamcross, Claverham (53). Racially-aggravated abusive behaviour: fined £750 and ordered to pay £620 in costs and £75 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Lisette Lewis, Eastlea, Clevedon (28). Drink-driving: banned from driving for 26 months, fined £455 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £45 victim surcharge.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 6 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 7 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 10 Clevedon's FA Vase dream ends at Plymouth Parkway