In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were held at North Somerset Courthouse from March 29 to April 11.
* Tina Mallett, North End Road, Yatton (61). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for six months, fined £240 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
* Luke Baker, Watery Lane, Nailsea (24). Driving while disqualified: disqualified from driving for six months, fined £90 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Driving without valid insurance: no separate penalty.
* Remus Drobota, Albert Road, Clevedon (31). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 26 months, community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge.
* Timothy Marter, Steamcross, Claverham (53). Racially-aggravated abusive behaviour: fined £750 and ordered to pay £620 in costs and £75 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Lisette Lewis, Eastlea, Clevedon (28). Drink-driving: banned from driving for 26 months, fined £455 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £45 victim surcharge.
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 7 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 8 Christmas lights lift spirits in Portishead
- 9 Nailsea runs virtual Christmas fair
- 10 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends