In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from November 1-12:
* Oliver Wise, Holland Road, Clevedon (18). Driving without valid insurance: disqualified from driving for four months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Driving without a valid licence: fined £40. Driving without valid MOT: fined £40.
* Ryan Gill, Brooking Meadow, Nailsea (28). Possession of class A drug: fined £40 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Possession of class B drug: fined £40.
* Emma Shirley, no fixed abode (30). Fraud by false representation: Ordered to pay £26.53 compensation.
* Philip Tidman, no fixed abode (41). Failure to give breathalyser sample: disqualified from driving for 17 months, community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £90 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Luke Takle, Claverham Road, Claverham (26). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £420 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £42 victim surcharge.
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 3 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 4 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 5 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 6 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 7 Clevedon CC captain Lintott selected by Southern Brave to play in The Hundred
- 8 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 9 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 10 Carpenter wants top Clevedon performance for President's Day