In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from November 1-12:
* Oliver Wise, Holland Road, Clevedon (18). Driving without valid insurance: disqualified from driving for four months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Driving without a valid licence: fined £40. Driving without valid MOT: fined £40.
* Ryan Gill, Brooking Meadow, Nailsea (28). Possession of class A drug: fined £40 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Possession of class B drug: fined £40.
* Emma Shirley, no fixed abode (30). Fraud by false representation: Ordered to pay £26.53 compensation.
* Philip Tidman, no fixed abode (41). Failure to give breathalyser sample: disqualified from driving for 17 months, community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £90 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Luke Takle, Claverham Road, Claverham (26). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £420 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £42 victim surcharge.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 4 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 7 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 8 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 9 How to order free Covid home tests
- 10 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens