In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from November 1-12:
* Oliver Wise, Holland Road, Clevedon (18). Driving without valid insurance: disqualified from driving for four months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Driving without a valid licence: fined £40. Driving without valid MOT: fined £40.
* Ryan Gill, Brooking Meadow, Nailsea (28). Possession of class A drug: fined £40 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Possession of class B drug: fined £40.
* Emma Shirley, no fixed abode (30). Fraud by false representation: Ordered to pay £26.53 compensation.
* Philip Tidman, no fixed abode (41). Failure to give breathalyser sample: disqualified from driving for 17 months, community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £90 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Luke Takle, Claverham Road, Claverham (26). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £420 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £42 victim surcharge.
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 3 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 4 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 5 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 6 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 7 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 8 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 9 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 10 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG