In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from November 1-12:
* Oliver Wise, Holland Road, Clevedon (18). Driving without valid insurance: disqualified from driving for four months, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Driving without a valid licence: fined £40. Driving without valid MOT: fined £40.
* Ryan Gill, Brooking Meadow, Nailsea (28). Possession of class A drug: fined £40 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge. Possession of class B drug: fined £40.
* Emma Shirley, no fixed abode (30). Fraud by false representation: Ordered to pay £26.53 compensation.
* Philip Tidman, no fixed abode (41). Failure to give breathalyser sample: disqualified from driving for 17 months, community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £90 victim surcharge.
You may also want to watch:
* Luke Takle, Claverham Road, Claverham (26). Drink-driving: disqualified from driving for 12 months, fined £420 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £42 victim surcharge.
- 1 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 2 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 5 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 8 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 9 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 10 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s