Horse rider left with serious injuries after 'dog ran towards them'
- Credit: Archant
UPDATE: A man has now come forward in relation to this investigation, Avon and Somerset Police have confirmed. We have therefore removed the picture.
Do you recognise this person?
Police are trying to trace the man pictured in connection with an incident in Clevedon last month that left two horse riders injured, one potentially seriously.
Avon and Somerset Police are investigating the incident, which happened at just before 3pm on Sunday, November 28.
It unfolded as two people were riding horses along Nortons Wood Lane, near the junction of Harley Lane.
"A dog ran towards them and is said to have scared the horses, causing both riders to fall," said a police spokesperson.
"One of them sustained potentially life-changing injuries, while the second sustained a broken foot and bruising.
- 1 Parking restrictions plaguing Clevedon residents' everyday lives
- 2 Sainsbury's propose 9,000 sq.ft North Somerset store
- 3 WATCH: Stunning 40-yard 'goal of the season' for Clevedon Town earns praise from FIFA
- 4 Clevedon rated as one of the most desirable places to live in the UK
- 5 Cross-party support for Liam Fox's 'landmark' Downs Syndrome Bill
- 6 Glastonbury 2022: Who is confirmed and how do I get tickets?
- 7 Portishead teachers WILL strike over workload dispute
- 8 More than 2,500 new homes north of Banwell in Local Plan draft
- 9 Price's heroics secure Ashton & Backwell United successive wins
"We are releasing a photograph of a male who we believe may be able to help our enquiries."
Anyone who witnessed the incident, or recognises the male, should contact police on 101 and give the reference number 5221284924.