Horse rider left with serious injuries after 'dog ran towards them'
- Credit: Archant
UPDATE: A man has now come forward in relation to this investigation, Avon and Somerset Police have confirmed. We have therefore removed the picture.
Do you recognise this person?
Police are trying to trace the man pictured in connection with an incident in Clevedon last month that left two horse riders injured, one potentially seriously.
Avon and Somerset Police are investigating the incident, which happened at just before 3pm on Sunday, November 28.
It unfolded as two people were riding horses along Nortons Wood Lane, near the junction of Harley Lane.
"A dog ran towards them and is said to have scared the horses, causing both riders to fall," said a police spokesperson.
"One of them sustained potentially life-changing injuries, while the second sustained a broken foot and bruising.
- 1 First Bus and Stagecoach reps to face Portishead residents in meeting
- 2 Herd of model baby elephants complete 400-mile journey to Noah's Ark Zoo
- 3 PICTURES: Yatton School Carnival 2022
- 4 North Somerset Council to approve historic bus improvement plan
- 5 Individual, large detached bungalow in Nailsea hillside
- 6 Thousands of North Somerset homes could be abandoned by 2050s: Report
- 7 New balls for North Somerset rugby club - from car giant Honda
- 8 Century-old family business opens new storage facility in Worle
- 9 Dual-site primary school rated good by inspectors
- 10 Boats light up Norfolk broad for stunning artwork
"We are releasing a photograph of a male who we believe may be able to help our enquiries."
Anyone who witnessed the incident, or recognises the male, should contact police on 101 and give the reference number 5221284924.