In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from October 1-8:
n Lucy Walker, Forth Avenue, Portishead (42). Driving while disqualified: six penalty points, community order, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £90 victim surcharge. Driving without valid insurance: no separate penalty.
n Glenn Pigden, Kingsway, Portishead (57). Speeding: five penalty points, fined £227 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
n Ryan Walsh, Walton Down, Walton-in-Gordano (28). Driving without insurance: disqualified from driving for six months, fined £80 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
n Ashley Hall, no fixed abode (18). Threat of criminal damage: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £90 victim surcharge. Threatening behaviour: community order.
You may also want to watch:
n Lorraine Wightman, Station Close, Congresbury (56). Failure to provide breathalyser sample after suspected offence: disqualified from driving for 40 months, community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Assault by beating: community order. Threatening behaviour: community order. Assault police officer: community order.
Bailey Douglas, Cobley Croft, Clevedon (23). Failed to stop after accident: six penalty points, fined £232 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
- 1 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 2 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 3 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 4 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 5 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
- 6 Lions fund noticeboard for Backwell viewpoint
- 7 Clevedon AC members enjoy Glastonbury 10k outing
- 8 Call for community to support 'vital' children's hospice
- 9 Mixed fortunes for Clevedon LTC teams on league return
- 10 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected