In The Dock
- Credit: Archant
The following cases were heard at North Somerset Courthouse from October 1-8:
n Lucy Walker, Forth Avenue, Portishead (42). Driving while disqualified: six penalty points, community order, fined £120 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £90 victim surcharge. Driving without valid insurance: no separate penalty.
n Glenn Pigden, Kingsway, Portishead (57). Speeding: five penalty points, fined £227 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
n Ryan Walsh, Walton Down, Walton-in-Gordano (28). Driving without insurance: disqualified from driving for six months, fined £80 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £30 victim surcharge.
n Ashley Hall, no fixed abode (18). Threat of criminal damage: community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £90 victim surcharge. Threatening behaviour: community order.
You may also want to watch:
n Lorraine Wightman, Station Close, Congresbury (56). Failure to provide breathalyser sample after suspected offence: disqualified from driving for 40 months, community order and ordered to pay £85 costs and £85 victim surcharge. Assault by beating: community order. Threatening behaviour: community order. Assault police officer: community order.
Bailey Douglas, Cobley Croft, Clevedon (23). Failed to stop after accident: six penalty points, fined £232 and ordered to pay £85 costs and £32 victim surcharge.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 6 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 7 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 8 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 PICTURES: Hot air balloons take flight over Bristol at Fiesta Fortnight launch